Hello there

Ricochet

Spaceman
Hi all...
Just wanted to say hello...
I've been a (closet) fan of WC for years, but it never occurred to me to visit WC online community until a week ago...

I must say that i was really impressed with dedication and activity and wish i could contribute somehow, but my limited time and abilities are of no use to you... Guess i will focus on hanging around the boards every now and then :)

Hey, welcome to the forums. I sent you an email about your other account. Make sure you stick with this one and everything should be fine. Thanks,

Yeah. like i said in the mail, sorry bout that. I made that account by mistake, so i decided to contact the admins later, but seems you were faster :)

Anyways if you could please delete that other account, i would be thankful... Wanna change this one over to that email address...

Hi, i'm new here as well, and for what i see this is an amazing forum, i'm from argentina and i have been a fan of WCU for years. I only wish i had a newer pc so i can play all the games that are created by fans.
So, welcome you and welcome me! :D

Howdy -- welcome all newcomers! Don't let us scare you, we get a little too serious about Wing Commander sometimes... :)

heh, maybe you should make an official welcome thread...

i was also wondering, can anybody tell me why on the cic main page rangers glory, homeworld2 mod and pioneer are in to be annopunced section instead of in progress section?

Projects are in the Announced section until they produce at least part of the final, fully playable product, like Standoff with their episodic releases. Ranger's Glory and the Homeworld mod have, to my knowledge, released what is at best a tech demo. We've only seen renders from Pioneer. That's not enough to move them into the partial release section.

Also, there is no In Progress section, unless you're looking at an old version. What is the URL?

whoopsy, my bad... I didn't bother looking at the page when posting this. I guess i misread it. I was referring to partial release when said in progress...Thanks for the info.

Back