Hello. I would like to introduce myself

Big Steve

Spaceman
I am "Big" Steve, an administrator and leader of the SBA (SpaceBattles Alliance). I learned of your site back near Christmas when a group of disgruntled CIC board members began using the SBA WB Wing Commander forum as a "staging grounds" of sorts for an anti-CIC movement. With the assistance of SBA WB administrator "Bob Dole Jr.", we took over the forum and ended the crisis at the time. Last month, I exchanged e-mails with KrisV during the fight over Kalkrath's improper use of CIC's pictures, and after BDJ made me a full admin, I closed threads relating it to fight and again restored order. Things have been pretty peaceful until now, with Kalkrath again raising a stink, even telling LOAF to f*ck himself and adding provocatice anti-LOAF and anti-CIC comments to his signature (which were summarily editted out by me). I would like to know if anything new has happened with him, or if this was just a flash of immature anger from him again directed at your site. Thank you for your attention, and you all are welcome to come to our web board and participate peacefully. www.sballiance.com .

Hi LOAF.
smile.gif

------------------
The SBA - "Our best hope for sci-fi unity"

"I love the smell of Autocannons in the morning!"

"We will hold the Spaceport or die trying!" - Anonymous Clan Smoke Jaguar MechWarrior
"Wouldn't ya know it, he died trying!" - Alan Mattila, Damocles Commando MechWarrior

"I bring the PAIN!" - Dominic "Gunner" Paine, Damocles Commando MechWarrior

"Big" Steve, Damocles Lanceleader and kick ass MechWarrior
"Don't worry, I'll serve up a can of whoop ass on you for free!"
Web page: mercury.spaceports.com/~bigsteve/ufindex.html

Last edited by a moderator:
BIG STEVE!!!!! ITs Knight!!! So, how's it goin?

------------------
Member of the LMG, and hating it. (Disgruntled Man)
Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

You're not on my list. Whats you number? Wait, I'll get it from your profile.

------------------
Proud member: Wing Commander Space Command; Union of Border Worlds 5th Fleet; Black Lance Command
Striking a man down with your blade is clean and honorable. Shooting him in the back from the darkness of an alley and hurrying to blame it on another was something else altogether.--Darth Vader

Greetings. I've been monitoring the whole anti-CIC situation for a while now, making it a point to check the SBA chatzone once a day at least (though I didn't register there). Even now, I'm checking up on what's going on. BTW, have you read his profile (at the SBA)? You might want to edit it.

Unfortunately, I come before you today with very few answers.
Nothing happened to Kalkrath here, as he's been banned for several weeks. Furthermore, I do not see anything at your site that might be the cause of this little outburst. There are, however, some indications at Kalrath's own site, that this is:
a. A lame attempt to be "cool", or
b. An immature reaction caused by something that happened to someone known as "Halman" (whom I don't know). Or,
c. A random act of stupidity and/or immature anger for no proper reason.

So, that's my take on the subject. It's entirely possible, however, that LOAF might have something to add here. LOAF, is this by any chance something that started on #wingnut or someplace like that?

I believe alot of it started in alt.loafhead, the newsgroup for LOAF's Merry Guild (LMG), in which Kal refuses to leave.

------------------

I see. That would seem to make theory "c" even more likely. Or perhaps it's:
d. All of the above.

Are you absolutely sure? Is D your final answer?

Guess what?

You're a Kalkrath Expert-aire!!!! Congratulations.

PS: I don't need to be told how lame that was, so i'm asking for the snickering to stop, and for no, how should I say it, inappropirate replies to be made
smile.gif
tongue.gif
rolleyes.gif

------------------

Well Steve, I've been watching how things have progressed for some time and have kept out of things, but now that he has started with immature attacks on this site.

Here are a few examples of his abuse:

His web board: http://www3.bravenet.com/forum/show.asp?usernum=347195216

His post which was cross-posted to 8 different newsgroups (I expect various people from those groups have reported him), although Deja doesn't show the crossposts, only the first group in the list : http://x32.deja.com/[ST_rn=ps]/getdoc.xp?AN=596303085&CONTEXT=952857503.152895500&hitnum=0

His email to news@wcnews.com :

To: <news@wcnews.com>
Subject: IMPORTANT
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 21:29:35 -0500

Go fuck yourselves.

Also he attempted to flood the inboxes of various members of the CIC staff, however he was only able to send 7 emails in 15 minutes.

I could find more evidence of his immature actions, however I believe that I have already provided sufficient evidence to get his removed from any respectable ISP. He has had his access to this board removed for some time now and so the only evidence of his behaviour will be his old posts.

I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

------------------
Barrie "Cpl Hades" Almond
balmond@wcnews.com

*evil grin*

Yes, indeed, I do know what has prompted Kalkrath's recent rash of kiddishness (it's not a word, so don't even try to look it up
smile.gif
). We discovered that he was posting here under a different name the other day, and banned his entire IP root. All of the sudden he's gone loco...
smile.gif

Welcome to the board.

------------------
Long live the Confederation,
Ben "Bandit" Lesnick
( loaf@wcnews.com - 302228)

The Wing Commander CIC

"You go, LOAF! Get some!" -JPG

Bombardez les Ptitard!

His profile has been dealt with. Apparently he doesn't want to get in trouble with SBA authority since he changed his profile willingly.

------------------
The SBA - "Our best hope for sci-fi unity"
"I love the smell of Autocannons in the morning!"

"Big" Steve, Damocles Lanceleader and kick ass MechWarrior
Web page: mercury.spaceports.com/~bigsteve/ufindex.html

Well, that's something at least, Steve. Hopefully, this means you won't have any further trouble with him... hopefully.

LOAF: Again?
smile.gif
What was it this time?

Man, this upside-down thing will take a while to get used to
smile.gif
. But I rather like the way I can stop the thread loading halfway through, and I'll see all the new posts anyway
smile.gif

I hope so.
wink.gif

------------------
HTML Assistant: WC Space Command
Member of the LMG and hating it (Disgruntled Man)

Back