Hellcat = Piece of Junk

Ahhh, not Eminem! What a @#$!ing punk of a bastard!

Originally posted by Quarto
Ok, just this once... no, as a matter of fact, I do not think Melissa Banks is quite fine, or even good-looking. I would even go as far as to say she's ugly.

<Grins as a stunned silence fills the room>
Well, I haven't got P2, but that screenshot that LOAF put up here...<shudder>

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
3) Rachel: Rant about Ginger if you will, I thought she was very cute in WCIII.
Regardless of what she does in other films, Rachel didn't do it for me.

2) Pleasure Planet Bartender: Much like the Ferret, she posseses a fine set of mass drivers (blame... Forstchen...).
:) Interesting... and she sports a pair of Pewter Planets!

1) Angel: SHE HAS NEAT RED HAIR... and a sexy French accent! Way sexier than Quarto!
:D What, the hair or the accent?

Wedgie, you really need to learn to appreciate beauty.

Banks isn't so bad.

Rachel is h0t.

The Pewter Planets comment is absolutely unnecessary as well as inappropriate, as she obviously isn't in the military.

The accent, Quarto doesn't have any hair (I assume he's pulled it all out dealing with you people <G>)

Wedge there is a film were she apear "naked", thust me on this, she is fine looking all the way, Melisa Banks that is.

The accent, Quarto doesn't have any hair (I assume he's pulled it all out dealing with you people <G>)

Heeeeey!! That was mean, LOAF... We're not so irritable... We're merely lost souls in search of enlightment on the holy grounds of this forum...
(how poetic, isn't it? -TC, you are exempted from answering this :p)

Originally posted by TyeDyeBoy
Wedge, you really need to learn to appreciate beauty.
Banks isn't so bad.
I've only seen Melissa in that screenshot LOAF put up, judging solely on that (yes, I know that's not fair) she looked very scary.
Rachel is h0t.
That's your opinion. :)
The Pewter Planets comment is absolutely unnecessary as well as inappropriate, as she obviously isn't in the military.
That's plainly obvious, I was just repeating someone's observation on that.

TyeDyeBoy? Dude...it was me that said that thing about the Pewter Planets!

And well, its true isn't it? So it IS necessary :)

And for my comments about how she got them, well, that may not have been completely necessary, but as a 19 year old Australian male, I notice such things about women.

I encourage you to do the same, and be a SNAG in only when necessary! (like when girlfriends have sissy fits) :D

Originally posted by Quarto
But the Scimitar... now that, that is an awesome ship!

In actual fact, I quite liked the Scmitar. Okay, so it's not up there with the Rapier or the Raptor, but going from the Hornet to the Scim always felt like a step up for. Good defenses, nice punch from the mass drivers, and s good missile loadout. Pity it's about as agile as a prgenant hog, but you can't have everything.

Best, Raptor

I'd agree. It had heavy guns that recharged FAST, good shielding, good armour, a few extra missiles, a bit of mass to ram fighters with and with afterburners, who needs manoeuvrability???

GO BLUE DEVILS!

Originally posted by redwolf
I'd agree. It had heavy guns that recharged FAST, good shielding, good armour, a few extra missiles, a bit of mass to ram fighters with and with afterburners, who needs manoeuvrability???

GO BLUE DEVILS!

The Problem is only that it uses much too much fuel, so the afterburners dont last that long. Armament is poor, the blasters are ok, but I prefer the Raptor at close distance against Salthis or Krants. As you are very likely to get hit with the Scims low shields, you are also likely to lose your Guns very soon. And then the Shield/Armor control. It is so bad you dont know what the situation is, what is your front and what is your back? Never figured that out.

Generally, I think that in Wing 1, the Gratha, Salthi and Krants were equal to our Fighters, compared to WC3 where they are nice targets waiting to be destroyed...

So you can really see the progress from WC 1 to WC5... the game gets easier all along (ok apart from WC4)

True, True Sonntag. In WC1 the Kilrathi fighters were almost our equal. Mostly slower and with weaker guns (except Jalthi) but incredibly well protected.The Dralthi MK2 and especially the Hhriss made them worthy adversaries.
BUt since WC2 the enemy has become more and more of a joke.

Funny thing is, I've never run out of afterburner fuel... well, except for my first WC run where I used afterburner instead of autopilot. :eek:

But enemies being a joke? Would you prefer them with, say, rechargable armour? :)

Originally posted by Zor Prime
I always had this thing w/ ramming the bad guys. still do it to this day......

You too eh!! (hehehe) Of course I sometimes wouldnt check my shield status and BOOM! Ooops, should have hit reverse!

RFBurns

Not that it in any way relates to the bartender's ear-rings, but there may be some civilian grade of the Pewter Planet -- like there is with the Medal of Honor IRL.

I had no problem with the Scimitar -- she was a fully acceptable fighter... although she's gotten a bad rap because of the fact that everyone in the game seems to hate her.

Did anyone play Origin's Wings of Glory? *There* was a game where you felt like you'd really accomplished something by scoring a kill...

I played a Wings of Glory demo once... gave up without even a single kill. It looked great though, and one of these days I really must look for the game itself.

Back