Heeey . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

overmortal

Bearded Person
I'm curious . . . I've attained the rank of 1st Lt, and I have over 150 posts, but my graphic hasn't changed, and I can't use the "regular" functions. What gives? New rule or something?

We should really consider that "no benefits for Bob McDob" rule we were discussing, too.

Is this something I should have e-mailed about, rather than asked on the board? If so, I sincerely apologize.

overmortal said:
Is this something I should have e-mailed about, rather than asked on the board? If so, I sincerely apologize.

Yes it is.

Better yet, read the board regulars FAQ and save yourself some (more) trouble. The changes happen when the board updates, once every 24 hours.

Apparently things didn't update like they were supposed to have. The problem has been corrected, therefore this thread no longer has a reason to remain open. Apologies for the hassle.

But you still should e-mail first, regardless of the issue. :p

Automatic promotion is a new feature in vBulletin 3. This version of the board is still in beta, and promotions seem a little flaky. Just e-mail chatzone@wcnews.com if you hit 150 posts and you are not promoted to the Regulars group.

(The 24 hour bit in the FAQ is outdated. It's from when we still ran vBulletin 2. I'll eventually get around to updating the FAQ.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back