Hawk in Murder She Wrote

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really, what are the odds that Angela Lansbury would just somehow accidentally be involved in a murder each week which she happens to solve. My theory is that she's somehow killing all these folks herself and then cleverly framing others to take the rap. An evil evil woman.

Also appearing recently on a JAG rerun on USA network was Vagabond- playing the badguy Chinese military officer. LoL, interesting theory McGruff- as wild as it sounds I think you're probably right :D.

Mjr. Whoopass said:
Also appearing recently on a JAG rerun on USA network was Vagabond- playing the badguy Chinese military officer. LoL, interesting theory McGruff- as wild as it sounds I think you're probably right :D.

In Season 6 of SG-1 he played a Chinese Ambassador

We should make a system that randomly generates these threads based on data from the IMDb. Then we wouldn't have to have them.

I always thought that women was knocking off people, its just to dang convenent thats shes always there.
You want to have a program that searchs for actors names and automaticly lists them? A lot of the lesser name actors have been in dozens of shows, you'd have thousands of hits.

It'll just take one role for each post. It'll grab a random Chat Zone ID from our database and then it'll look up a WC actor and pick one of their IMDb entries... and format it like

"ICEKID3969 - I think I saw HAWK in an episode of ER. He was playing SOCCER COACH #2!"

Rollins (Courtney Gains) is in Dorm Daze.

OMG, I just realized that PAladin was in LOTR~!

OMG!!!1111one!
I saw blair ina old scifi movie with lasers, laser swords and a guy with a black helm@!! it's called Space Battles or Planet Conflicts or something.

I saw blair ina old scifi movie with lasers, laser swords and a guy with a black helm@!! it's called Space Battles or Planet Conflicts or something.

Mark Hamill was in Spaceballs?! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back