Have to sell LIFELONG Wing Commander collection

Yeah, to everyone who's responded with a "how about this or that" yes, I will most likely split up the lot.. I just want to give the folks who have put in "complete" offers to thumbs up or thumbs down it once and for all...

Soon, bear with me!! :)
Thanks,
PsychoROM

Actually, I'd prefer not to take it to eBay. I'd rather sell to real fans, not just collectors...
Call it a conscience thing LeHah....

But I really am entertaining a small number of offers for the whole lot (via email) so it's only fair (and common sense) to give 'em dibs first..

Thanks all,
PsychoROM

Well, I for one hope to find a girl who will have to sell her shoes to make room for my Wing Commander stuff :D

Mjr. Whoopass said:
Well, I for one hope to find a girl who will have to sell her shoes to make room for my Wing Commander stuff :D

I'd rather like to find one that has me sell my shoes to make room for HER Wing Commander Stuff ;-)

iCe said:
:eek: why?

that's a nice collection! i can't understand you want to sell it!!!

From the original post:

Well, now it's time for a shift in priorities in my life... this is evident by my selling of my Atari 2600, my Nintendo (NES), my Nintendo 64 (with Doctor V64 I might add, so make me an offer!), etc. It really hurts a lot, but I just don't have a choice, I need space for a new life and a new family.

cff said:
I'd rather like to find one that has me sell my shoes to make room for HER Wing Commander Stuff ;-)

I did. :) Well not Wing Commander... but she's a -model- AND she loves video games... she did play Freelancer for quite a while. Yes... it is every bit as wonderful as you can imagine. Married for three years... and every day better than the last...

Now if only I wasn't stuck in Korea with her back home.

Sold...

I'm glad to say that the whole collection was sold... in one piece, to a real fan. I hope the guy who bought it enjoys every piece of it as much as I did, and I very much think he will. Thank you all for being so kind and allowing me to invade...

Psycho (not to be confused with Maniac!)

Back