Hat Poll

Which ship would you like on a hat? Color?

• TCS Tiger's Claw

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • TCS Concordia

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • TCS Victory

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • BWS Intrepid

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • TCS Cerberus

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • TCS Tarawa

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • TCS Princeton

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Navy

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Black

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Hats are in!

Everyone who ordered one will get a PM from me some time next week to arrange payment/shipping. Everyone who didn't, should have.

Attachments

• 08-21-08_2209.jpg
    08-21-08_2209.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 147
For everyone who is paying by mail, I check the PO box once a week, usually on Tuesday, though next week will be Wednesday because of the holiday. Hats will go out the following week after I receive the checks.

Any Paypal orders I get by Tuesday afternoon will ship on the 3rd.

I sent my Paypal this morning; let me know if there's any trouble. I've never actually had a problem with Paypal, but it always feels like there's something sinister about it.

I actually just had my first problem with Paypal. A crooked seller stalled so much before outright ripping me off, that their 45 day dispute window had closed and I was unable to get my money back - even after explaining the situation to them.

In fact if everyone here would be so kind as to forward the link to this quick little website I made to any car aficionados they might know, with instructions to do the same, it would be much appreciated. http://www.cr8apl8-ripoff.com/

OK, caaaaalm down McGruff......think happy thoughts..........caaaaaaaaaalm.

At first I didn't link to it, but then I thought that it might be better if people could see what I was talking about.

I thought that sending him a link to my site with a threat to spread it around as much as possible might inspire him to make things right, but since it didn't, I'm going to take the crappy plates to DMV next month when I renew my license and explain how he is proudly touting them as "DMV approved" and "street legal".

Back