Hat Poll

Which ship would you like on a hat? Color?

• TCS Tiger's Claw

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • TCS Concordia

Votes: 13 21.3%
  • TCS Victory

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • BWS Intrepid

Votes: 8 13.1%
  • TCS Midway

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • TCS Cerberus

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • TCS Tarawa

Votes: 20 32.8%
  • TCS Princeton

Votes: 3 4.9%
  • Navy

Votes: 19 31.1%
  • Black

Votes: 26 42.6%

• Total voters
Got you down for one. Orders will be accepted up until the deadline which is yet to be determined.

Can someone explain why the Tarawa gets it's mug on a hat, even though the Tigers Claw is winning the poll?
Is this poll run by Mugabe?

Not Mugabe, McGruff. Same idea though ;).

The design looks great - but the registry number is incorrect. It needs to be changed to CVE-8.

This throws a wrench in things, but it'll get fixed somehow. Is there someone here who is willing and able to alter the .ai file that I was planning on using before I pull some more teeth with my webdesigner buddy? He must have ESP, he's not answering the phone at all today.

Ok, so this is what I've got for confirmations, let me know if I've missed anyone........

Blue hats:
Haliwali, Chris, Powell 99, Bryns

Extra cool black hats:
Me, LeHah, Jason Ryock, Drizzt Do Urden, Dundradal, R Mitchell

I'll set an estimated order date of August 1st, so anyone else who wants in can contact me before then.

Probably wishful thinking here but maybe it would be a good idea to order a few extra and keep them stocked like the rest of the CIC gear.

Just thought about something, earlier in the thread someone mentioned calsigns on the hats. Is that possible with "First to Kilrah" or is it an either or situation. If the former, awesome. If the latter, I would prefer Haliwali on mine.

Is there a ship date set up yet? I've got something else I'm planning on buying, and won't have enough money for both till I get my paycheck next Wednesday. Just wondering how I should juggle this stuff around...

If you're still accepting orders, can I get a black tarawa cap please. Will European delivery (being in the UK) cause a problem with cost / payment or delivery.

Selmak

More importantly, he should say how many hats are in stock or when the final ordering date is (if he hasn't already)

Is there a ship date set up yet? I've got something else I'm planning on buying, and won't have enough money for both till I get my paycheck next Wednesday. Just wondering how I should juggle this stuff around...

I'll be making the order approx. August 1st. I suspect it will be several weeks after that when they actually arrive and I start collecting from everyone.

hey everyone,
looking to order the TCS Tarawa hat, cant find the order page. thanks

Just let me know how many and if you want black or blue, either in this thread or via PM.

If you're still accepting orders, can I get a black tarawa cap please. Will European delivery (being in the UK) cause a problem with cost / payment or delivery.

Selmak

I'm estimating a flat $5 for shipping within the U.S., European shipping makes things more complicated, but I'd be willing to work something out with you if you are willing to pay actual shipping. Let me know.

More importantly, he should say how many hats are in stock or when the final ordering date is (if he hasn't already)

I've got the minimum dozen confirmations, so I'm ordering only as many as people ask for.

Back