Has your interest in WC diminished over the years?

WildCat

Cadet
I can't tell a lie, mine has a bit. I still love WC and will buy whatever merchandise is released but my collection doesn't sit on display anymore and I haven't really been involved with the community for quite some time. My interest has been revived a bit since hearing of Prophecy for the GBA though :)

What about you?

pretty much been the same for me... but I didn't get into until after Prophecy and the movie.

I'd say mine has barely diminished. I still read the novels I have (once a year almost) and play the games I have (once every other year) at the same frequency I did when I bought them.

I would say that mine keeps going up and down... i have a couple of books and i have most of the games... i find when I go back home, I play at least one of the games... i enjoy starting the game all over again and doing something different (like staying with confed in WC4 or not keeping Flash)...

I go up and down. I've read the books, played the games, watched the movies and WCATV....there's no a whole lot more to do. I enjoy playing the games whenever I get some spare time, and I recently reread the WC4 novel. During the summer I had been on a WC high, feverishly playing the games and such. Now it's kind of in the back of my mind. I'm sure once WCPGBA comes out, i'll be on a new high. When that TV show debuts, i'll be there with bells on!

Pretty much constant. Not much else (PC game-wise) to distract me, so I've stuck with WC for about a decade.

My WC interest comes and goes, but is usually revitalized with rereading a novel or watching the movie or a specific cutscene. My love for the series will never die though.

I'd agree, I'll always be a fan, and my interest kinda fades out until I happen to be between games and see one on my shelf, or the same with the books. Then it tends to be rekindled a bit more.

Right now my interest is as strong as ever since I just finally got my personal WC games collection finished!

Although I have remained a fan sinc ehte begining, I don't have much time lately for WC. I read the novels watch WCA, and play the games when I can, which can be month apart.

No, I still love the WC Series, I still have to get Academy, Armada and the Privateer series. I have other Space-Combat Flight sims (X-Wing (Collectors CD-ROM, Starlancer, Rebel Assault I and II and Star Trek: Invasion)

I luv the wc story line but it has been a very long time sinds i lookt at it. After prophecy and secret ops i lookt around for other flight sims and freespace series is very good too.

But i always loved the cut scenes in the game and with al flight sims ranking and medals is great too. The killboard is something al luv looking at.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
StarLancer is a computer game.

I know dat; I have SL in my collexion (though I've yet to play it through)... which is why I wanna know 'bout this AngelEyes thing.

Guess I shoulda been more specific. Here goes:
So, what is Starlancer AngelEyes, anyway? Add-on mission pack, fan mod, what?......

LOL and mine did deminish soon after i finished prophesy, then it came back when i found this site, now it is waning a bit

Back