Has Chris Roberts ever been in this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, Chris Roberts chats in the same way LOAF does...well, at least he used to.
He uses <G> all the time :(

Of course, my theory is based on a log LOAF sent me, so who knows?

Probably Wildweasel. He doesn't say much, and loves to mess with people. :D After all, what better way to relieve stress than to heckle us fanboys?

Naah...

I don't think so.

As far as I know, Reid is a 19 yr old guy who use to run his school's newspaper or something.

And there's a picture of him and Bandit too during the WC Movie premiere.

I don't believe Mr Roberts has the time to bother us fan boys. I'm sure he's been to the CIC or it's previous incarnation, but I doubt he's posted to the CZ.

Originally posted by LeHah
I don't believe Mr Roberts has the time to bother us fan boys. I'm sure he's been to the CIC or it's previous incarnation, but I doubt he's posted to the CZ.

Thats strange for someone who created a legacy and a huge fan base to not have time to bother with them?! Is that where EA/OSI got their attitude about WC and its fanbase?

Lets face it. WCP and SO are great. But IMO, ever since CR moved away from WC, EA/OSI have taken the same attitude and swept the WC legacy and its fanbase right under a rug.

Its a good thing sites like the CIC and many others are keeping WC alive. Had it not been for sites like these, WC would be somewhere between a distant memory and abandonware.

Salute to everyone keeping WC alive and well!

RFB
The Anomalies Network TEM forum moderator

Originally posted by Ghost

Wow 121 years !!

Pfft!
That's nothing. I mean, Casey said that Blair was how old? Chris Reid still has a quite a few centuries to go before his age is noteworthy!

:p

Originally posted by junior

Pfft!
That's nothing. I mean, Casey said that Blair was how old? Chris Reid still has a quite a few centuries to go before his age is noteworthy!

:p

LOL! :D

RFB
The Anomalies Network TEM forum moderator

Originally posted by RFBurns

Thats strange for someone who created a legacy and a huge fan base to not have time to bother with them?! Is that where EA/OSI got their attitude about WC and its fanbase?

Lets face it. WCP and SO are great. But IMO, ever since CR moved away from WC, EA/OSI have taken the same attitude and swept the WC legacy and its fanbase right under a rug.

Wow, what the heck are you talking about... They've done things like providing free server space for the CIC and giving us a free game. How is that ignoring Wing Commander and its fan base since Chris Roberts left?

TC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back