Happenin' Pad (December 18, 2008)

Bandit LOAF

Long Live the Confederation!
I'll keep this short: Jeremy Miller has made an awesome mousepad! He says: "To compliment yesterday's old school WC wallpaper I thought that I'd share the design I made for my WC mouse pad. It's a 300 dpi jpeg (7 megs) that I put together and had printed at Kinkos. Thanks for all you guys do to help keep the Wing Commander community alive." No, thank you - you're doing the real work! You can download the full image here.

--
Original update published on December 18, 2008

Last edited by a moderator:
I want one! How much? Where do I send the money? No wait I want 2, no 3... How much huh?, huh?, huh?

(Seriously, is Jeremy really going to make these? If so, let me place the first order. They are awesome!

I want one! How much? Where do I send the money? No wait I want 2, no 3... How much huh?, huh?, huh?

(Seriously, is Jeremy really going to make these? If so, let me place the first order. They are awesome!

He printed one for himself. I think the idea is that the image is high enough resolution that you can get your own printed with it.

Cafepress does mousepads. Someone with some free time could probably set up a page for this and set the price to break even so others could order. There might be similar stores these days that could do it for cheaper too.

I thought about setting something up through CafePress but ended up going to Kinkos for expediencies sake. It cost about $10 or $11, although I did have to make them print it up twice since they didn't cut it straight the first time.

Back