Halo 2 Anticipation

I cant wait for Halo 2... i loved the first one... beat it many many times... read the novels... i love RedvsBlue (yeah i know that has nothing to do directly with halo... but its funny!)

pre-ordered the special edition... cant wait till nov. 9....and i agree, part of the reason Halo is so intresting is because of the storyline...its pretty awesome... i have to say my favorite book was First strike... and i can safely say i really did not like The Flood that much... i mean it gave a little bit of insight about what else was going on... but not much... it was like reading a story about an event i lived through...boring... I cant wait to fight side by side with the ODSTs... Helljumpers are going to be awsome in halo 2... i know it...

( im sorry if the horrible grammatical structure of this post offends anyone... but truth be told, if you dont like it...so what?)

All That Remains said:
isn't Medal of Honor for the PC or something? cause i see it on sneak peck on G4TV all the time for the PC.

There is currently one Medal of Honor game on the PC. It began as a console series years ago. There are many titles for many systems.

Maniac II said:
( im sorry if the horrible grammatical structure of this post offends anyone... but truth be told, if you dont like it...so what?)

Horrible grammar does offend me. Sloppy writing on a decent forum is just rude to other people who you expect to read your posts.

If I weren't incredibly lazy, this would be a hilarious avatar so fast.

Just got the OXM magazine with the first Halo 2 review. Can't wait, eleven days.

Read up on the background of the story and the game feels much deeper. Try www.ilovebees.com for the entire reality game they've got going.

http://www.argn.com/archives/ilb/ then click on assembled files to listen to the background story leading up into Halo 2. I honestly wasn't all that excited about the story of the game until I listened to those.

The multiplayer aspect is interesting not only because of the 4 X-Box, 16 Player linked games, but also because of X-Box Live. All broadband, all voice with proximity voice(people within a certain distance can hear you), and multiple people can play on 1 xbox under 1 Account and link up with others over X-Box Live.

So, it may not be reinventing the wheel, but its pretty cool for a video game.

I've been a fan of Bungie studios since the mid-90s and the Marathon triology (hence my sig). If you really want to understand the Halo story, also read up on the Marathon story here There are a lot of connections between the two and can't wait to see how halo 2 teases it out more.

They've pretty much said besides Easter Eggs, there's not going to be real links.

Bungie is known to be untrustworthy when it comes to story content, I wouldn't be surprised if easter eggs turn into something more...I mean the Marathon logo clear as day on the back of the PoA in the cutscene leading into The Maw...to me that's more than just a little easter egg for marathon vidmasters....

Back