Hakaga Fleet Slices Straight Through to Earth (July 30, 2014)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Klavs has followed up his Hakaga model with a render of the full-on assault. It's a great tribute to the Fleet Action cover, and it would make a fantastic wallpaper image. This version pulls back a bit farther that the book's art, so the frame includes six of these monsters in one shot. Wouldn't it be great to see these in motion (or battle) someday?

--
Original update published on July 30, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:
From the size, the Hakaga is near to the Vanduul Kingship (1550m). Also about 300 fighters inside. Bloody fight inc. ^^

Wow! Talk about skipping ahead!

Thanks as always for the coverage, CIC, it's really rewarding to see this stuff on the front page from time to time! :)

Gorgeous!

It's amazing to see what Wingnut artists have done with the Fleet Action cover art. I never really liked those ships when I first got Fleet Action as a kid. They didn't look or feel WC to me. Now, I love the damn things.

Maybe the CIC Star Citizen org could use one of these beauties as our flagship on a WC server or the like. If that's possible...wow!

Wow! Talk about skipping ahead!

Thanks as always for the coverage, CIC, it's really rewarding to see this stuff on the front page from time to time! :)

It was good timing since we just posted the finished Hakaga model last week!

This was the shot I was waiting for ever since I started following the renders put together by @Klavs81.

Simply marvelous!

Makes me want to fly Standoff again just to blow a few up. I get a wolfish grin when I see them. :D

Back