Hakaga Fleet Slices Straight Through to Earth (July 30, 2014)

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Klavs has followed up his Hakaga model with a render of the full-on assault. It's a great tribute to the Fleet Action cover, and it would make a fantastic wallpaper image. This version pulls back a bit farther that the book's art, so the frame includes six of these monsters in one shot. Wouldn't it be great to see these in motion (or battle) someday?

--
Original update published on July 30, 2014

Last edited by a moderator:

Deathsnake

Rear Admiral
From the size, the Hakaga is near to the Vanduul Kingship (1550m). Also about 300 fighters inside. Bloody fight inc. ^^

Klavs81

Rear Admiral
Wow! Talk about skipping ahead!

Thanks as always for the coverage, CIC, it's really rewarding to see this stuff on the front page from time to time! :)

Dundradal

Frog Blast the Vent Core!
Gorgeous!

It's amazing to see what Wingnut artists have done with the Fleet Action cover art. I never really liked those ships when I first got Fleet Action as a kid. They didn't look or feel WC to me. Now, I love the damn things.

Maybe the CIC Star Citizen org could use one of these beauties as our flagship on a WC server or the like. If that's possible...wow!

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Wow! Talk about skipping ahead!

Thanks as always for the coverage, CIC, it's really rewarding to see this stuff on the front page from time to time! :)

It was good timing since we just posted the finished Hakaga model last week!

Whistler

Commodore
This was the shot I was waiting for ever since I started following the renders put together by @Klavs81.

Simply marvelous!

Makes me want to fly Standoff again just to blow a few up. I get a wolfish grin when I see them. :D