Hadrian and Rylex

Wedge009

Rogue Leader
Hey guys, I read in the news updates that Hadrian and Rylex are in hospital - I hope everything is okay. Is there any news on their conditions? I had my one and only hospital stay this time last year, and I can't say it was a pleasant experience. I'm sure everyone here sends their best wishes for a quick and smooth recovery for them both.

Well Hadrian was already out of hospital when I reported on it but he may still be sick :(
Rylex is now out too, he had food poisoning but hes even started working on UE again so he must be better! :)

It's interesting how much this project is running our lives. We go into the hospital, and the only thing we can think about doing is finishing something on UE when we get out. For example, I went in for surgery about a month ago, and the night before I went in I was up until 2:30AM finishing a song. Now Rylex is working on UE already. We're all so dedicated....

or psychotic :p

I'm glad to hear they're both out of the hospital and feeling better :)

LOL, props to you guys for your dedication, although I'm sorta glad Im not on a project at the minute.

"College? Classes?"

UE will be out soon and all you guys should rest a little...
and then head for UE2;)

Originally posted by Quarto
Why, then his life shall belong to Sivar, of course.

I'm a Kilrathi:D , don't mess with my god Sivar :mad:

My life allready belong to sivar, if I lost the bet I will surrender my life with honnor to the humans

Karmag Not Trimg (bad lenguage on kilrtha),

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Sivar is male isnt he ?
So he is a God

Not really, there's a whole lot of controversy about this, but most people think Sivar is female. There's also an alleged prophet named "Sivar", witch adds to the confusion... the "Sivar is female" advocates says when Sivar is refered as "he", it actually refers to the prophet.

Personnally I thinks Sivar is both male and female. The female Priestesses see Sivar as female and the Kilrathi male warriors see Sivar as male.

Maybe Sivar is neuter?
You don't hear of him going around and mating with other gods or goddesses do you? :p

LOAF'll just tell you that she's female and there's a male prophet who is also refered to as Sivar.

Back