Guinness Book of World Records - Gamers Edition

Argument done correctly is a perfectly pleasant thing - an intelligent sport that works to keep your mind working... you just can't take what you're talking about too seriously, or at least not more seriously...

Technically, this here is a thread of discussion, and one topic within such could lead to another- but why do we care so much? It's only going to continue being offtopic if you argue about whether it needs to be on topic, which defeats both points.

I think he was being sarcastic.

thank you :D

IIRC Off topic just means it is not about Wing Commander.

so you're getting off topic on the off topic, which would mean that you're still off (wc) topic (unless that the second off topic was about wc) which would place your (off) topic still in off topic zone. QED
I win :p

Well, now that we're all discussing what it is to,you know, psychologically speaking, be one with the off-topic...

Does anyone else have any thoughts about the book?

Yeah. I look forward to a good number of "facts" being misrepresented off of common misperceptions that haven't been fully researched. I'll enjoy the gaming records, but facts about the games themselves I'll take with a grain of net-researched salt.

Back