Guess who I did my paper on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wulf

Vice Admiral
Thomas Hobbes for philosophy! Did it over his principles on the state of nature, and got a 94% on it. WOOHOO! Man, school's out now...just saw ST:Nemesis tonight (kicks much ass), and will see a sneak preview of Two Towers ON AN IMAX SCREEN this SUNDAY!!! Life is good...

Originally posted by Wulf
Thomas Hobbes for philosophy! Did it over his principles on the state of nature, and got a 94% on it. WOOHOO! Man, school's out now...just saw ST:Nemesis tonight (kicks much ass), and will see a sneak preview of Two Towers ON AN IMAX SCREEN this SUNDAY!!! Life is good...

I just saw Nemesis also, I agree it rocks. Congrads on your Philosophy class. I allways liked Philosophy too.

Good, more people need to be into philosophy. I get my view of ST on Monday, and one of those midnight showing of LotR on Tuesday night, so I'm having a hard time holding out this weekend. :)

Originally posted by Skyfire
Good, more people need to be into philosophy. I get my view of ST on Monday, and one of those midnight showing of LotR on Tuesday night, so I'm having a hard time holding out this weekend. :)

Heh, I know how you feel I gotta wait tell next saterday :(

Originally posted by Wulf
...just saw ST:Nemesis tonight (kicks much ass...
Nemesis was a good Star Trek movie. Some parts of it were actually up there with the best parts in any star trek movie. The first thing I was thinking of while leaving the theater was if there was another Next Gen movie, they better not, by any means put Troi at the frickin helm during any part of it:).

C-ya

Nemisis was very good. In my opinion, it was one of the better ST movies. Now the question is, since they arent gonna make any more next gen movies.....whats next??

Originally posted by Aries
they start on DS9 movies

I'M ABOUT TO POST A FUCKING SPOILER WITHOUT A SPOILER WARNING BECAUSE I ASSUME EVERYONE HAS SEEN THE MOVIE DURING ITS FIRST TWO DAYS :(

A DS9 movie would be awsome. I allwayes liked DS9 because it's theme kinda reminded me of Privateer in certain ways.
EDIT

Originally posted by Stryker
I'M ABOUT TO POST A FUCKING SPOILER WITHOUT A SPOILER WARNING BECAUSE I ASSUME EVERYONE HAS SEEN THE MOVIE DURING ITS FIRST TWO DAYS :(

You assumption is wrong

Yeah, I'm gonna go see the movie tomorrow.

It's not a good idea to post spoilers to stroke your ego.

I try to avoid movies during their first two days (only two exceptions: Enemy at the Gates-no one had heard of it where i lived so no one went to see it exept me and some of my friends, and LOTR-I had a chance to get two tickets the second night it was on so I grabbed them) If you're gonna post a spoiler, you might want to wait a couple of WEEKS, not a couple of days.

Originally posted by ChrisReid
Forgot when I edit there's no "edited by ChrisReid" added..

Yeah, that's why I always make people say things like "TC is a great guy, that's why I'd never *blah*" It gets the message across and it helps my ego!

Wow, you guys can't fucking get a clue. DO NOT POST SPOILERS WITHOUT SPOILER WARNINGS. I'm serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back