Greetings ....

cowgirl ACE

Spaceman
Not sure where to post this, but thought I'd throw out a greeting to all of you folks here, just found the place today while doing some research on some oldschool games I adore. :) Been a fan since my dad first brought home WC1, I believe I was 8 years old when I first played. After that I was an addict, and the only female in my entire school who knew what WC was ..... humph. :rolleyes: After blowing through the series and as many flight sims as I could (memorizing janes flight manuals and fighter jet specs) I am now married to the military, husband is serving in Afghanistan currently. I am also considering going to OCS to seek a military career in aviation. My handle is "cowgirl". I'd like to think I'm an ACE. *laughing* ;) I wish I had known about the convention and lived closer by! So I can't be the only female WC nut here ..... mind introducing me to any others? :)

catchphrase that's stuck with me ...
"We shall destroy Tera"

Regards,
Katherine "Cowgirl ACE"​

Howdy, welcome to the chat zone. That's... more purple than I've seen before!

This isn't a bad community, have fun!

cowgirl ACE said:
I wish I had known about the convention and lived closer by! So I can't be the only female WC nut here ..... mind introducing me to any others? :)

There have been four girls that have been part of our group over the last several years at DragonCon, with others expressing interest. I think in general most just prefer to remain anonymous. Welcome to the site.

Greetings fellow female fan.................................all the way from Australia...........................................from the ABC guy
[Australian Born Chinese]

Welcome! I highly recommend you try out some of the great fan creations here, such as Standoff, Privateer (Remake or Gemini Gold, the choice is yours), Unknown Enemy, and the up and coming Wing Commander Saga. It's a great time to join the community. Glad to have you on board.

Mr. Reid : Did anyone take pictures at the convention? Mind tossing me a URL if you guys have one?

Cadet Quail Pilot : Howdy right back at cha. :D

Cpt. Dahan : Pleasure to meet you. :) I see you're going for Air Force. I'm going Naval aviation, we get more flying hours with our Navy (vs. our Air Force) over here in the US. Maybe we'll meet up some day on joint-ally operations or training. :D

Cpt. Sphynx : Thank you for the info. Will do my friend.

END TRANSMISSION
CLASSIFICATION SECRET
DE-CODE MARK : ALFA BRAVO ZULU

Dahan said:
Greetings fellow female fan.................................all the way from Australia...........................................from the ABC guy
[Australian Born Chinese]
You're a woman:eek: ? Man you learn something new everyday, welcome to the forums cowgirlACE

Cpt. Dahan : Pleasure to meet you. I see you're going for Air Force. I'm going Naval aviation, we get more flying hours with our Navy (vs. our Air Force) over here in the US. Maybe we'll meet up some day on joint-ally operations or training.

I would have to take you up on that...hahaha

Somehow the oestrogren level on this forum is much higher than anticipated. I doubt that there are about 4 women. I am sure that there are more around. Like what Reid says, they just prefer to remain anonymous.

DECLASSIFIED
SUBJECT : PROFILE OF COWGIRL ACE

TEXT :
Me, Myself, and I ..... :)

cowgirl ace.jpg

Myself and my horse .....

ETI%20show%2000.jpg

Wish I could post some military pics ..... hmmm, I need to dig through my albums .... Anyone here in the miliary? Or aviation?

Ok after seeing the pictures two things -

1. Is that the real you or a picture you cut out from a magazine (j/k)

2. I have relatives who were in the Chinese Red Army during WW2 and the Chinese Revolution, my relatives in Hong Kong has photos of them, I might ask them to scan some pics for me....if I can grab on hold to them....

the only interesting photos I have in my collection somewhere would be my taekwondo photos...oh hum....nothing as exciting as yours thou...

cowgirl ACE said:
Wish I could post some military pics ..... hmmm, I need to dig through my albums .... Anyone here in the miliary? Or aviation?
I'm a pilot. And a military Aviation Historian.

powell99, do you do much currently in air force?
are you a reservist or full core air force pilot?
I am not sure how the american's categorise with their divisions but it is a little bit different in australia

Back