greetings all

The_Limey_69

Spaceman
Hi to everyone, I am a new member of this forum and just thought i should say hello.
i came across this site after looking up on wing commander which i used to play at a friends house way back when it was first released. Ever since then i bought all the main games and completed them all, but i always found that none of them compaired to the first two games until i notice the stand off mod! OH MY GOD a return to the wing commander i loved as a kid and it looks fantastic!

After not playing any of the games for years i am getting back into the universe so forgive if i do not remember everything.

I have a thought that i am sure would have be brought up at some point, but i always wanted to have the chance to play on the Kilrathi side i,e having a whole game devoted to playing from the kilrathi side fighting againt the terrans?
just thought that it would add a whole new dimension to the game.

Hi again hope to hear from soem of you.

The_Limey_69

Wellcome!

The only game that let you play in the Kilrathi side is WC:Armada, a good and old WC Multiplayer game that deserves a try.

Welcome. I'm sure if you look around, you will find many things that will capture your interest and ignite your imagination. Welcome aboard!

Back