Great work, people

Fruitcake

Spaceman
I've actually been able to play Standoff now (at the cost of my school results:)) and I must say I really appreciate the amount of work that has gone into it. Although some story elements are pretty expectable and I wasn't really that angry when one of the characters died, I've really enjoyed it thus far. :)

And this is playing with the mouse! Very pathetically I'm playing on veteran level with a mouse because I can't plug my beautiful old sidewinder into one of those bloody USB-ports. Anyone recommend a good joystick for a good price?

Luckily, I've been stuck in the losing branch of episode 4 and I should give saving the Verdun a try, so I'll have more missions to play. :p

I've been really enjoying the talking heads and blowing up Kilrathi thus far. The Gothri seem to be way easier then they were in Privateer, but that seems right as you weren't flying military equipment in that game, either.

Can't wait to play episode 5. Is it going to be the last episode? I expect we're lining up for a battle for Terra.

One little nitpick: while the musical score of WC III is beautiful, it doesn't seem right to switch from the WC II score to the one of the third game as it really changes the feel of the game (at least for me). I really think the game should stick with WC I/WC II scores.

Furthermore: More scenes!! I love them :) (they are probably the hardest to make, I guess ;))

Episode 5 will be the last one (the Standoff team deserves a break from all this madness! :)).

I actually like the switch from WC2 to WC3 music. It made sense to me, and it also serves to remind us that the campaign is set between the two games.

Same here, Standoff is set between the two games, so the musical switch makes sense for me.

And yes Ep5 will be the last and it will cover the battle we've all wanted to fight since we first read about it in FA all those years ago.

It's always nice to hear that people like our work so far... that's the number one motivational booster. :)

And yes, Ep 5 will have more talking head scenes than any other episode... It will also have original music.

Same here, Standoff is set between the two games, so the musical switch makes sense for me.

And yes Ep5 will be the last and it will cover the battle we've all wanted to fight since we first read about it in FA all those years ago.

I dunno, I would kinda like to hear the bombing run music from WC2 again. I really liked that theme.

Back