Great Job Guys!

Jumper

Rear Admiral
UE might as well become a part of the WC cannon for me..

The fiction is great (Squadron Commander Jumper, eh?), you've taken the engine far beyond our wildest dreams, the cutscenes are well done, the sound is great, music great.. Installed easily..

What more could I want?

I'm glad you took the time to do it right and didn't give in to those of us who have been waiting for....years..

GREAT JOB!

UE might as well become a part of the WC cannon for me..

Cannons are for shooting stuff out of. You're thinking of *canon* (although that doesn't really make sense, either...).

Hey LOAF you've had UE a few weeks now but I haven't heard your opinion, hope you're enjoying it :)

Ooops.

It's odd posting somewhere else other then the Motor City Online boards (thats what I've been up to the past year or so).

If UE is added to the canon then it will settle the very pointless debate over whether the Eisen was a Vesuvius or not :D

Even if UE doesnt added to tha canon , there should be in Ships Database and in the Game Guides section.....

Originally posted by TCSTigersClaw
Even if UE doesnt added to tha canon , there should be in Ships Database and in the Game Guides section.....

Yeah, it would be great to have a reference table or whatever with the data for the UE ships!

If someone has that information I'd be happy to htmlize it and put it up at the CIC.

I haven't played UE yet, but I intend to.

Aha.!! Loaf ,thats the reason we havent heard your opinion yet!

Its great, go and play it!!

Back