Good news just keeps getting better!

frostytheplebe

Seventh Part of the Seal
So I will now be joining the ranks of your Wingnuts that are married with kids. That's right, both!

I got engaged, and a few months later we found out she's pregnant. So the wedding is this July, and the baby is due in September. We are now freaking out because tomorrow we find out if it's going to be a boy or girl.

Wish us luck!

Congratulations and good luck! My wife and I just had our first a few weeks ago (boy). Having a kid is a handful, but it's a real blast! (And in any case, the worst bit is the loss of sleep, which, because of lack of sleep, you don't remember afterwards).

Ahhh great...just what we need....more Massholes :p

(For those not from New England....it's what us Granite Staters call our neighbors to the South)

But in all seriousness congrats!

it's a boy, Gabriel.

I hope that doesn't mean he's a premie. I went through that... it's pretty stressful. It's july so if you are married now, then congrats. If not, then congrats for when you are. And welcome to fatherhood.

I hope that doesn't mean he's a premie. I went through that... it's pretty stressful. It's july so if you are married now, then congrats. If not, then congrats for when you are. And welcome to fatherhood.

No, not a premie, though I dunno how much better off we are. We are married, we got engaged just before we found out. Our baby will need surgery when born tho. He has whats called a Diaphratic hernia. Basically, he has a hole in his diaphram and part of his intestines are in his chest. They think he'll be fine once the surgery is done... but it's still a breath holder.

Anyway, thanks for the well wishes AD. :)

Back