GOG WC:P Good to go?

FlightShtick

Captain
There are some threads about issues but the dates are kind of old, are the issues all fixed now? Including having DVD video and all? If it's in ship shape (pun intended) as I just bought it then can't wait to run it for a test drive.

Last edited:
The DVD video can still take a little fiddling to get working, but I've never failed to set it up.
Don't forget to add the OpenGL patch :)

Make sure you have the right version - also try disabling HDR, anti-aliasing etc in the settings. It was created on nVidia hardware and other cards sometimes don't support the more advanced features.

You mean the WCP/SO 1.2.2 Open GL? Yeah works good, and yes the only issue with a black screen after making sure my default card was the NIVIDIA. Now the problem I have left is still I can tell I am not using the DVD movies, I can see the difference between watching them in my media player and the crapola I see in game. :D

BTW I was told in a instruction page to install the HCl's WCP Enhancement Package, but when I did I kept getting crashes (Windows 8.1) now that I havent I seem to be fine, but could that be casuing no DVD movies?)

Last edited:
Ok update, I can use everything in the OPEN GL config, the HDR, enhanced starfeilds, FFSAA, Max anisotrothpy, all of it. Just the videos are not DVD, certainly don't look it to me.

Update: I think I have it working, here's the original:
prophecy_2017_02_12_13_12_33_61.jpg

DVD?:
prophecy_2017_02_12_13_13_18_83.jpg

Last edited:
Back