George Washington's Birthday

GeeBot

Spaceman
For those who didn't realize it, today is George Washington's birthday. I remember when we used to observe both Washington's birthday and Lincoln's birthday, but apparently all that time off made somebody mad and they rolled it into President's day.

Which begs the obvious question: if Lincoln and Washington got in a fight, who would win?

Iceblade said:
I recall seeing a "Dexter's Laboratory" episode that had that in it.

Yeah, those were the Mount Rushmore versions. Great episode.

Guess I'm not old enough to remember celebrating the birthdays separately.

In a fight, I go with Washington. Lincoln's got the height advantage but Washington was a general. I'm assuming he had to have some decent combat experience for that.

dextorboot said:
In a fight, I go with Washington. Lincoln's got the height advantage but Washington was a general. I'm assuming he had to have some decent combat experience for that.
Abraham would have the arsenal of the Concordia-class Lincoln on his side, but Ol' Georgey Boy would have help from the TCS George Washington! It would be a bitter battle royale! :(

C-ya

In honor of the last hours of GW's birthday, psych and I have put together our rendition of previously hinted at battle royale. I've been told that the TCS Lincoln is a Lexington class carrier, so I personally gotta give the edge to Honest Abe. :)

fight.PNG

C-ya

There's also a new book out, An Imperfect God: George Washington, His Slaves, and the Creation of America.

GeeBot said:
Which begs the obvious question: if Lincoln and Washington got in a fight, who would win?

Gotta go with Washington, veteran of the French and Indian wars and all.

Lincoln: "Big guy, big reach; skinny guys fight till they're burger." - Tyler Durden

Viper61 said:
In honor of the last hours of GW's birthday, psych and I have put together our rendition of previously hinted at battle royale. I've been told that the TCS Lincoln is a Lexington class carrier, so I personally gotta give the edge to Honest Abe. :)

fight.PNG

C-ya

BEST. PIC. EVAR.

George Washington would surely be proud. Where's that "100% George Washington Approved" pic? :D

McGruff said:
Gotta go with Washington, veteran of the French and Indian wars and all.

If you look up GW's battle record, he lost most of the engagements he was in...

Back