Gemini Gold: Annoying Quirks

Fatcat

Swabbie
Banned
I've been playing the patched Gemini Gold, and so far, it has been great. Recently, I have run into a potentially game-stopping problem. I'm flying an Orion, and i've been saving up to buy a decked-out Centurion. I have been doing Perry patrol after Perry patrol, which have been for the most part enemy-free, and i've collected about 260,000 credits. Just about as I got over 250,000 credits, the patrols suddenly become impossible. I'll have several Nav points with multiple Gothri's who quickly kill me, no matter what system i'm in. I've also noticed this trend in the old Privateer. Is this put in on purpose? If so, why?

Also, the patch only partially fixed the Null-Mission bug. I can accept Bounty and Patrol, but when I accept any Cargo missions, when I get into space, it acts like I never picked a mission.

I think the militia stopped their patrols around the system because they noticed that a very brave pilot is always out there to protect it...

You can't fly a cargo mission when you don't have enough room on your ship, free your cargo hold. If that wasn't the problem send your savegame (where you can't accept any cargo mission) over to priv@solsector.net.

I think the militia stopped their patrols around the system because they noticed that a very brave pilot is always out there to protect it...

I think not. My rustbucket Orion can barely take on a Talon, let alone a Gothri. I'm sure this questions has been asked a million times, but can you give us a definitive list of all the flyable ships in Gemini Gold?

You were right: I didn't realize my cargo hold wad full. I've managed to get lots of good cargo runs now, thanks!

Back