Gary Whitta Doesn't Like Wing Commander!

I still wish that I could exercise my opinion in such a manner, but instead, write an article slamming this Gary dude's carrer. It wouldn't bother me so much to post about it again but just realizing how little of an impact he's had in the creative market just begs the question, what qualifications get you that job?

His opinion could sit alot better with me if he had say, a little expirience in making games. Something that lets me know, he knows what he's talking about and isn't just some random blowhard off the street getting ideas for his next article while taking a dump in PC gamer's company bathroom. I could pobably come up with a list of different games than he did and give it just as valid a look in about 2 hours(If I wanted to do screenshots 3 hours) And PC Gamer exec's wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

Just to beat the point to death. It's apparent that he has no expirience in this industry and no respect for it or where it came from.

-Rance-

I like Civ3. I like the country boundaries, the unit balance... and I like the graphics too. BUT it lost some of the great Civ2 stuff, so my favourite Civ would be Civ 2.5, a mix of them both.

And Alpha Centaury was pretty great too.

Back