Gaia Industries

Mav23

Swabbie
Banned
The developer for WC Arena only has one other XBLA game under it's belt, "Street Trace N.Y.C.". I could only find one review for it, and it gave it a 5/10.

Has anyone else played it that can comment on it's quality?

I'm not sure that one is out yet. If that's the case I really wouldn't trust a review of a pre-release version of a game.

I have absolute confidence in their abilities.

As for previous games that may or may not have involved some of the same developers... who cares? Specious logic and bad journalism. The fact that Origin developed Shadowcaster doesn't reflect badly on Privateer at all.

Ah, I mistakenly assumed it was out when I saw the review. X-Box Mag UK had it in January according to MetaCritic. I'll have to look into that. I would just like to have more of an idea of how much to expect from them, but with only one previous game, it's hard to know. Seems like they already have some experience with "arena" style games though.

Either way I'm sure EA won't dissapoint us!

Yep, imagine if the weirdo Origin covers from the 80's were to reflect badly on Wing Commander.

We alerady know Arena is a solid gaming experience, and its not even polished yet.

Back