Funny EA PA Rant

ChrisReid

Super Soaker Collector / Administrator
Penny Arcade has a funny hating EA thing in their Sept 20 news..
A short part of a long EA-hating rant at Penny Arcade..

"If I may, I would like to be frank with Electronic Arts, and publishers in general about these technologies.
When you put out a patch, a patch minus your garbage comes out the same day. If you don't know this, I'm not surprised. If you do know this, why do you keep rolling that boulder up a hill? There's a halfway house for retardeds like you right across the street from me, you'd love it. They just circle the block, singing songs and drinking Pepsi. Sometimes, they lay by the tree and drink the Pepsi. I never see anybody drinking anything else over there, maybe you get in trouble. It's either that, or Pepsi sponsors congenital defects.
I want to applaud Bioware for simply removing this garbage from Neverwinter and giving me my computer back. People complained, they removed the check. That's how customers and companies work together. I don't want to seem callous to the needs of knob-slobbing corporate fuckheads, though. I know when you're all coked up it's hard to know which voice to listen to. Should I fuck that bitch? Should I suck that cock? Should I remove the SecuROM? It all runs together."

This comes just a short time after their funny "EA signs a deal with Satan" strip..
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2002-09-18&res=l

Back