Funniest moment

A few added things in WC3:

*The Holo of Hobbes
*News reports
*As the PS was unable to render planets well enough, they substituted planet missions with ver pretty cutscenes.

One thing lost? They cut out the sound FX of Blair's fist hitting Paladin in the face.

Originally posted by Aries
the non-ks games and WC4 are dos based games so having winxp shouldn't affect them (unless your PC is like mine where it doesn't recognize CDs outside of windows)

exactly it doesn't (there is no real dos in XP) (I got to a command prompt and the A drive wasn't even availiable.)(the laptop came preloaded with XP which is fine with me as I'm tired of win 98's and ME's B.S.O.D. (I figure you guys know what I'm refering to) however If i got the WC4 for dos I swear I saw a patch in the WC CIC Files section to make WC4 compatable to win 95/98.

Originally posted by Phillip Tanaka
I'm not sure about it being backwards compatible on the PS2, but it might be worth renting if you can rent it somewhere to find out. Don't you have a Blockbuster, or some other video store that rents out games?

You guys didn't read my post well. I have it on good authority that they don't work on the ps2 (hold that thought I just said as I just read Lehah's post what version do you have. which type do you have the NTSC, PAL, or SECAM versions. If its not NTSC then I stand by what I was told by a game collector who runs a video resale game shop which he told me he tested them on the ps2 and no go.) and I sold my PS2, all the games, and the accessories For a 3 disc cd player and the Xbox. So its a mute point cause I can't try what I don't own anymore. I said I would pick up a PS1 which runs for $50 bucks to play the games. I have actually played them both on the PS1 before but sold them. Also the only time I use blockbuster is when they have the unlimited games for 30 days deal. I have found that www.AngelGamer.com and www.redoctane.com which are like netflix are a much better deal than blockbuster.

Back