Funniest Duck Dodgers episode ever

Lazy Panda

Spaceman
Hi everyone,

I just found this surfing thru forums and thought you might enjoy this. I found the defense against the martian invasion of easy-listening music most hilarious. Check it out here

Greetings, LP

Why do you hate it? I think it's hilarious. I like that adults can actually watch it as well as their kids and both get it.

I don't know, it feels like a wannabe of the original genius. Jokes and art seem too forced, it is not the same...
It's like that Rad eXtreme Looney Toons they announced last year.

Well to me it's an entirely different show than the short little one-offs Looney Tunes episodes. DD is a modern, pop-culture referencing show, and I don't even compare it to the old cartoons.

The new Duck Dodgers show is still on? I thought they'd cancelled that a while back.

Jacob said:
The new Duck Dodgers show is still on? I thought they'd cancelled that a while back.

I'm not sure on the shows status, it seems like new episodes just randomly pop up now and then. Of course they could just be episodes I didn't see in its initial run and they're just re-runs.

Wait... that was supposed to be funny? Nope, I'd definately hate the show.

Ah where is your sense of humor? Megadeath loses your respect because they decide to have a little fun? Come on =) It was entertaining, not laugh out loud, but entertaining. It certinally wasn't a waste of my time.

Duck Dodgers has to be seen to be believed - something I do not advise

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Megadeth from time to time. I just don't see the point in something like this. The plot sucked (even for a cartoon), it just seemed like an excuse to do a music video. It wasn't funny, and wasn't particularly entertaining. It wasn't even one of thier better songs.

Back