Friends dating whom you have dated...and more twisted tales...

Is it ok for your friends to date your X's

• I don't care

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, but they should tell me

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Yes, but I don't think it is a good idea/it'll be awkward

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it is alright for the majority of the people I have dated

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • No, I don't want them dippin into my old koolaid

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No, they shouldn't go after what I had

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

pygmypiranha

Vice Admiral
I got together with some of my old friends today. Well, things are pretty good with them, though things have changed between the time I last wrote and now. Well, apparently last week sometime things hit the fan. As I told you last week Jason had called up Tammy and had met up with Tammy, Bart, and Carmila (Tammy's friend). Well apparently, last week the four of them went over to Paul's house and after Paul retired to his room, went at it. For those of you who have not picked up on what I am saying, Jason and Bart both had sex with a girl while they were both in the same room. Jason had sex with Camila and Bart had sex with my X, Tammy. Now I know that I am not dating Tammy anymore, but what the heck is this?

Moving on with the story... The next day Jason, Paul, and Bart all got together again with women. This time Paul had my other X, Anna over and the three of them all had sex with the women in Paul's basement whilest they were all present. So despite the fact that they could all be making up such a disgusting, disturbing story I am pretty sure that it happened because of each of them backing up the same story.

Another reason that I think that it is a good possibility that it happened is because Bart (who has not called Tammy again since because he thinks she is a psycho and a stalker) was confronted by Carmila (who is now "going out" with "my friend" Jason) about his not calling her after "they were so close" a couple evenings ago and that she was "angry about him not calling."

I don't know what it is, but something stinks about this entire situation. I am happy that my friend Paul has g/f, but for some reason I am a little bit uneasy. The guy hasn't had a relationship with a girl before and then instantly in a week is buying condoms left and right because he is having so much sex that he doesn't know what to do with himself. I feel that he has jumped into a relationship so fast that he may fall on his face just as easily. But who knows, maybe it will work out.

I just do not know if friends dating my X's is really a good idea at all... It seems just weird and I am happy to be leaving for college very very soon.

Originally posted by Corsair(pilot)
This is frightening.... very frightening..... :(

I really wish that I had made it all up I truly do... but it is the truth as far as I know. I really wish it wasn't... it's really sickining...

Whew! I've had some circles of wierdness with my friends and the process of dating, but that is both crazy, and unnerving!

No Answers... No Idea what to do...

Originally posted by Ghost
This looks like a Mexican Telenovel !!!

Originally posted by Skyfire
Whew! I've had some circles of wierdness with my friends and the process of dating, but that is both crazy, and unnerving!

Yea, I wish I knew what to do... I am just thankful that I am leaving for college. This entire situation has just seriously hit the crapper. I just wish there was some remedy to this situation or some reasonable explanation as to how to handle it. Any ideas anyone?

My advice, go to school and bury yourself in school work and on the weekends alcohol. It has to be the balance of the two, not one or the other. Study, study study, drink, drink study...
Best way to deal with it.
and read THus Spoke Zarathustra by Nietzche...why? It couldn't hurt...that is why

Well, my advice, would be to try to remove yourself from that whole situation. Think of it as removing yourself from that circle of friends. As it only seems to be negative, and rather sexually odd, it might be best to try to take your mind off of it (maybe like Zara said), or to just relocate your energies into a different group of friends.

Hell, maybe both!

All I can say for sure is that friends dating your X can be a damn tricky situation, and it'll probably be bad unless your good friends-and can understand the other well.

The whole situation is what you make of it. Throughout my high school days, I always hung out with women more than I did the guys. I still went out and did the normal high school stuff with the other athletes (drinking, bonfires, pre-game pep rallies - whcih involved both of the 1st two- etc) but who I considered my closest friends were all women. My best friend was someone I'd dated and had been with (i always thought that ours was a better relationship as friends after the fact due to us knowing so much about each other) and of the rest of the group of friends, I'd slept with one and seen all of them naked (God I loved skinny dipping, that action seems to go away after high school :) ). In college 2 of my best friends were women I'd slept with (hell, I just went to one of their weddings, since I introduced her to her future husband). All these are facts my fiance finds a little disconcerting whenever I hang out with them (she's very understanding though). So the moral of my story is this . . .

My situation could have been very awkward my entire high school/college life, it just depends what you make of it or how you feel about it. I always thought that my friends and I were alot closer just due to the fact that we weren't as self-conscious around each other (and the "friends with benefits" thing was always a plus in my wilder days :) ). This time in your life is all about fun (it needs to be anyway), you get from it what you put in. Don't let a little sex spoil some good friendships.

Anyway that's my 2 cents . . .

C-ya

I know that I am never going to introduce any more girls I know to my friend Jason. He introduced all the girls to my friends and such went through the debocle. I am also leaving for college in 7 days getting the hell out of town, away from the group of friends, and back to maturity.

Back