Freespace2 and the WCMOD

wasn't thid DarkMage guy searching for a programmer? I do this for a living... so...

DarkMage, if you are hearing this, contact me and see if I can release my magic upon thy project.

G,

Z.

Originally posted by Darkmage
I'm not trying to say that everyone should just dump their stuff and help me but we should begin to jion projects together which have the same goal ie, the strategy mods should join together and make a strategy game which everyone can use instead of just modding a game which only a few people can use.

Then perhaps you'd be willing to quit *your* project for a while to provide help with Unknown Enemy or somesuch:)?

I... was replying to Darkmage's post... which you can tell, since I quote his post right above mine. :)

an old question brought back...

Originally posted by Penguin
Originally posted by KrisV
There are one or two EA game bundles out that include Prophecy Gold.

Does this game bundle by any chance include Westwood's Blade Runner and Dune 2000? [/B]

The one on Amazon.co.uk contains Prophecy Gold, C&C Red Alert and Alpha Centauri.

Originally posted by Zim
WOOhOO! I've been promoted!!
YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!YEAH!

*Cough, gasp*
-thud-
Originally posted by Zim
*smashes his head against the wall*

gotcha! :D
All this enthusiasm was never good for young cadets' sanity... though I remember reacting the same way the first time *I* got promoted... :)

I would, except that myproject is for a privateer game! Unknown enemy is a story game, there's a huge difference, everyone keeps going on about privateer 3, so I'm making a similar game...

Nah, I would never stoop to actually shooting him, especially since there's always the risk of Sosa finding out. I prefer to just sit back and let Confed do the dirty work for me. :)

Best, Raptor

Well, Sosa liked Catscratch and God knows I'd only hurt myself if I hurt Sosa...I'd leave him be...maybe.

Well, right now, I'm playing the part of the drooling fanboy. IRL, F2F, I'm pretty good with the girls myself thank you very much. :p Despite my age difference with Miss Gagnier, as she was born in 1962 and I 1981.

::AHEM::

And you'd know how?

I'm not really chasing after Actress Gagnier, but I do have a thing for Sosa. They're two different people, and one of them isn't real (Sosa). I can dream though...

And one more person who says I don't have a chance gets a visit from Ghost Rider! :mad:

<>LeT Me OuT BlAzE!<>
Ssssh! Quiet!

Back