Freelancer...

Mekt-Hakkiikt: I believe its been mentioned over and over that blatant stupidity is annoying in the extreme. If he'd bothered to provide a reason for his assertion, that might make it more acceptable.

Originally posted by Zor Prime
Well, if there was any doubt left in anyone's mind that you are stupid, you just got rid of it for them.

Yet we still have you around...

Originally posted by Mekt-Hakkikt
Wow, guys hold on! What's going on, since when have you become so bitter, unfriendly and arrogant like some other people here? Did I miss sth that would justify it to be so rude to Bob?
OK, maybe his posts aren't the smartest and most serious one but I am pretty sure all of you - and surely I- have had our own plenty share of posts that were qualified as stupid. And don't tell me, you have "seen the light" and that you regret all your previous behaviour because that was what made the CZ the most fun, at least for me. :(
I agree with you Mekt, don't know what's gotten into people around here... :(
Nevertheless, Bob's posts like that last one below, DO get annoying after a while... :rolleyes:

The Problem is ,like Penguin said, he didn´t make an argument, if he said, Freelancer sucks because something, it´s respectable.
But no, he post FREELANCER SUCKS nothing more, he obviously wanted that reaction, is like when someone comes here and post ´X game is better than WC¨ or ´Wing Commander sucks´ with no reasons or anything.
And i´m very aware that not all of my posts are 100 % serious, and some of them includes a degree of fun or stupidity. but at least my intention is not to make everyone here angry or annoy to anyone

OK,your points are generally valid, no doubt. But knowing BIb a bit now, I don't think he was serious or taking his post as a serious argument (he did put a smiley in his post after all), nor was his intent to annoy us. I mean if you want to criticize him why immediately in this rude way, I think mpanty did it well with his "witty remark" ;). In my eyes you overreacted but only Bob can tell if I am not the one who's acting inappropriately.

Sorry, I think you all know I don' want to offend you but I was really astonished seeing that harsh tone coming from you guys. I know I have neither the right nor the possibility to tell you what to post, so see it just as a request to reconsider.

[Most of you sound like Bob did post such messages rather often in the recent past but I only remember his campaign for 'spacebattles'. Did I simply miss them all?]

Ghost, I'll make you a deal: you help me with my Spanish grammar and I'll help you with your English... ¿vale? ;) :p

hehe
Good, I really want to know where are my errors when i write in english, hey it´s the only way to learn ;)

Originally posted by Ghost
No offense taken, Mekt ;)

Thought so but I am glad to read it. :) Normally I keep to myself unless I am directly involved but this time. Anyway, since I will be gone for the next 6 days, I wish you all some nice days and remember: Be nice to each other, kids. ;)

Back