For the Gents

Which One?

• Angel (strong willed, natural leader... and [i]Belgian[/i] *dr00lz*)

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Panther (good-girl, ex-pirate & privateer... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Flint (truly, the sauciest... oh yeah, she's ambitious)

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Spirit (ummm... really quiet... nice earrings)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rachel (eh, sixth times a charm :confused: )

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Stiletto (the leather & whips type :eek: )

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Excel (talks dirty... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Commander Patricia Drake, Commander Air Group

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sosa

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, the top three would have to be Flint, Stilleto, and Panther for me. But all in all, I think I'm gonna have to go with Panther.

Personally, I had a thing for Spirit in the first game (Before I learned about her fiancee etc)

Until Flint came along, Spirit was still my favourite. I wasn't too keen on Rachel.

Panther was cute (But I was using the callsign in WC1 - the pain in the butt made me have to change callsigns).

Sosa was a hottie, but reminded me to much of a former colleague at work (looks & personality) who was like a big sister to me:(

Overall, I'd have to call it a draw between Flint & Panther, though if they'd had real actors in WC1&2, Spirit would still have won:)

Odd... nobody likes de CAG... I REALLY do not know why ;)

I voted for Angel... the only one I understand the language...

John

Originally posted by Ghost It depends, if i want a girl to present to my mother, i choose Angel, if i want a wife maybe Flint If i want a night of sadomasochist sex i will choose Stiletto, if i want a night of sadomasochist sex and i feel lucky i preffer Stiletto & Rachel ;-), If i want to make a party with friends my election is Stiletto, Rachel and Panther w00t w00t
I think that covers it all... :D

Man, I would definatley take Flint, she seems like someone that you could really get along with and she aint slutty like rachel.

Originally posted by mpanty
Dom, you can't be excused for forgetting Sosa...
Originally posted by LeHah
... but where's my Sosa?

I apologize for a lack of Sosa!! When I completed the poll and saw the "Thank you for...," box I suddenly realized "SHIZNIT! I FORGOT SOSA!" Sorry....

I knew I'd hear something from LeHah about it too. Several posts I've seen in the past show evidence of "bestest-fandom," :p

Originally posted by TC[/i]
<insert pedantic comment about Angel not being French>

Argh! Okay, so she's from Belgium. She has a Fench accent, though mon ami *dr00lz*

Had to go with Stilleto on this one. She is nice looking and has a good body. She may have a cool personality but that's what kind of attracted me to her. She can be soft and sensitive sometimes though.

Sosa is the communications officer on the Intrepid in WC4

What I find very amazing is that Rachel gets zero votes and the CAG (ick) gets a whole one. I know Rachel is had, used, abused and everything-in-between... but to choose between her and the CAG? Rachel all the way....

Anyway- who's the goofball who voted for the CAG, anyway? :p

Also, it's nice to see Panther winning ;)

*slaps himself* How the heck could I forget about Sosa??? That is just stupid of me. But then again I was a little too taken with Stilleto from the beginning... :rolleyes:

SOMEONE VOTED FOR THE CAG??? :confused:

Back