For the Gents

Which One?

• Angel (strong willed, natural leader... and [i]Belgian[/i] *dr00lz*)

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Panther (good-girl, ex-pirate & privateer... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Flint (truly, the sauciest... oh yeah, she's ambitious)

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Spirit (ummm... really quiet... nice earrings)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rachel (eh, sixth times a charm :confused: )

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Stiletto (the leather & whips type :eek: )

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Excel (talks dirty... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Commander Patricia Drake, Commander Air Group

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sosa

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally posted by Saturnyne
Yeah, but then you'd have to remember everyone's bdays (Like mine coming up on the May 3rd) and stuff. Too many people. Heh...
Whoa... you were born on the say day of the year as myself! Go Taurus!! :)

Sparks was pretty cool. I still don't know why Jason didn't pursue her after Svletlanna (sp?) died. She seemed like a pretty cool person and pretty good looking as well.

I think he said he had a reason for it, but I haven't read the books in so long I can't tell you. (Something about a commanding officer not supposed to date someone under him? Or something of the sort.)

In his opinion, joining up with someone so soon after Svetlana's death just wouldn't be right.

Let us not forget Sparks was around in the other books as well. The Battle of Earth and the one with Jason/Tolwyn following that.

Originally posted by Skyfire
I think he said he had a reason for it, but I haven't read the books in so long I can't tell you. (Something about a commanding officer not supposed to date someone under him? Or something of the sort.)

That rule doesn't apply in WC, though :p

You see, in the *modern* military, an officer is not to have anything outside of a professional relationship with enlisted folks. Blair's affair with Rachel violated that rule, since she is a crew chief, making her enlisted. BWA HA!!

Normally, that's considered fraternization. Happens more often than you think. Some 30-yr-old captain running around with an 18-yr-old airman first class :rolleyes:

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
I don't think Blair ever let that "relationship" go anywhere though. At least what I have seen nothing happened...

Anything that happens in the lounge technically doesn't happen then :confused:

That's not what I mean. Did Blair ever technically date her? Kiss her? In my idea of a relationship, theirs was technically just a friendship and nothing more.

Originally posted by pygmypiranha
That's not what I mean. Did Blair ever technically date her? Kiss her? In my idea of a relationship, theirs was technically just a friendship and nothing more.

Well, chyeah he kissed her (unless you pick Flint :p )!

You are right, though. There was heavy flirting... but nothing official.

"Rachel... will you... go steady with me?"

BWA HA HA HA HAA!!

:p

Hahaha..."As the Carrier Turns"...BWUHAHAHA!!!

"Hey Rachel, it's Chris."
"Oh Chris!! So glad you called, honey. Meet me at the lounge for coffee, ok?"
"What? Flint what are you doing here?"
"You left the intercom on, dummy!"
"I'll pick you the next time I play WC3, I SWEAR!!!"

HAHAHAHA!!

Back