For the Gents

Which One?

• Angel (strong willed, natural leader... and [i]Belgian[/i] *dr00lz*)

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Panther (good-girl, ex-pirate & privateer... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Flint (truly, the sauciest... oh yeah, she's ambitious)

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Spirit (ummm... really quiet... nice earrings)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rachel (eh, sixth times a charm :confused: )

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Stiletto (the leather & whips type :eek: )

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Excel (talks dirty... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Commander Patricia Drake, Commander Air Group

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sosa

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
English, please.

I couldn't see the original Prophecy site at the time.

And to be fair, I don't think the CAG (Drake, that is) was ugly - in fact, considering she's a commanding officer, I wouldn't even look in that direction for 'romance' in the game.

Besides, as if visual appeal is the 'be all and end all' when deciding on partners.

I don't know, she had the kind of voice you could say,"Sieg Heil!" to every time she finished a sentence.:rolleyes:

Oh yeah, I forgot some people are too lazy to copy -paste in Google and click on the second link they get... :rolleyes:

"There's no accounting for taste".

This is the sort of thing that makes me want to start posting Jabberwocky in Welsh.

(Fortunately, I took my pills today)

Originally posted by NoRemorse
Hey, LOAF, the CAG phoned me, and she wanted the name of the culprit... she talked about a confed tradition named "hanging", but I might be wrong (my english isn't perfect you know)... ;)

Good luck with her, she looked very angry... :)

John

We could put her in a gift box and send her to LOAF for his birthday, in Confed uniform and everything. :D

Right, that´s what I wanted to mean. When she jumps out a George Oldziey hit song would start playing. :D

Yeah, but then you'd have to remember everyone's bdays (Like mine coming up on the May 3rd) and stuff. Too many people. Heh...

You've got Spirit and Angel (sort of a 2d/3d one there, I think I preferd her when she was 2d) what more do you want?
Panther gets my vote, she's a babe
If she was a president she'd be Babe-raham Lincoln
(Sorry Wayne's World 2 was on the Uni filmnight yesterday)

Back