For the Gents

Which One?

• Angel (strong willed, natural leader... and [i]Belgian[/i] *dr00lz*)

Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Panther (good-girl, ex-pirate & privateer... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 20 27.0%
  • Flint (truly, the sauciest... oh yeah, she's ambitious)

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Spirit (ummm... really quiet... nice earrings)

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Rachel (eh, sixth times a charm :confused: )

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Stiletto (the leather & whips type :eek: )

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Excel (talks dirty... heh heh heh :cool: )

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Commander Patricia Drake, Commander Air Group

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Sosa

Votes: 3 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
actually you won't find any.
if one does not wear make-up under studio lights, one looks like a bright spot that moves. the make-up tones down the reflection off the skin.

Originally posted by Happy
actually you won't find any.
if one does not wear make-up under studio lights, one looks like a bright spot that moves. the make-up tones down the reflection off the skin.

This is true

Originally posted by Col.Dom

HAHAHA! "Welcome to the Midway, we got fun 'n' games...." :p

YESS!!! Guns N'Roses r0x0rz!!! And to whom said that women do look good without makeup...AMEN.:)

There's make-up...

and then there's Tammy Faye Bakker (sp?).

A little make-up can be a good thing, but I've seen far too many women who go WAY overboard with the amount of make-up that they put on. Actually, the subject reminds me of a t-shirt that I saw about ten years ago that said, "I ran into Tammy Faye at the..." and listed some mall in Texas (I think). The front of the shirt had coloring that about matched what it would look like if Tammy Faye's make-up had smeared across the front of the t-shirt.

I remember having a shirt like that for a short time. No one at my school got the joke.

In any case, different men have different tastes. That's why there are many different women out there.

Back