For Sale: WC CCG Collection, sealed games, books and strategy guides

Well - I won't hold my breath for something to happen.
Negligence to this degree implies intent, but thanks for your effort :)

Neither have I. I'll be gone on vacation for a week without internet probably. I'll check back with you later. Fingers still crossed.

An unexpected surprise: I received my CCG cards today.
Thanks to BanditLOAF for stepping in and Terrorizer for proving that he's only sloppy instead of being devious.

I just came back from my vacation and there was a note in my mailbox that a package is waiting for me...my hopes are getting up. I'll check back once I know what it is.

I fetched the package from the mail station and, oh joy, the long awaited WC items have arrived. Everything seems to be in order, I even got the WC movie novel even though Bigt028 was supposed to buy it. So if he payed Terrorizer for it and I just got it because of a mixup, I'll send it to him.

Again, LOAF thank you very much for your intervention that led everything to a happy end. I am very excited to read some WC stuff I never have seen before. Good times :).

I'm sorry to read that but I would still hope for it. I don't think he'd only honour half of his concluded business and screw the other half over.

Well he promises that he posted them on the 10th of July - though he had told me that he would "post them today" on the 25th of February - lets see though, given that as you see, it seems random to honour half the deals and you only got yours on saturday while britain has a postal strike at present, i'll give him a couple more days grace.

Thanks Ben,

now I've finally completed my CCG collection. I think it only took more than 10 years :p

Hey all, very glad to hear that everyone received their orders and are having fun with them
to "Mekt-Hakkikt" i appreciate the notice however i did not pay for the book, please enjoy and agian thanks for thinking of me

Mekt-Hakkit, is that the german secrets or the english one? the english one is a great book, not sure if the german version is substantially different or not.

wing commanded cards

Do you still have any of the promo cards left. If so, how much do you want for them? Also, I need some other cards for my collection. If I list what I need could you tell me if you still have them for sale?:)

Do you still have any of the promo cards left. If so, how much do you want for them? Also, I need some other cards for my collection. If I list what I need could you tell me if you still have them for sale?:)

The first post of a 2004 account...in 2010.

I'm so confused.

Back