For Sale: WC CCG Collection, sealed games, books and strategy guides

Terrorizer

Spaceman
Hey guys, I'm selling some things you might be interested in. I have pictures that I can send through email. All prices include shipping in the U.S.. I am willing to ship internationally but it will cost a little more.

-WC CCG collection, not quite complete but close. I haven't looked through my collection in a while and am too lazy to do so. I have many duplicates of very rare cards. I also have 4 of each promo card. With these you will have a lot of trading power to complete the set. The only character card I remember not having is Colonel Devereaux. And yes, I finally got a Bloodfang fighter in the last box of booster packs I bought. $80

Sealed games (in original shrinkwrap):
-Secret missions 1 and 2 bundled together(separate boxes but same shrinkwrap), perfect condition as if they were in a comp usa in 1992: $30
-Wing commander 2 original release: one side of the box is ever so slightly crunched but it is not bad $24
-Wing commaner 2 special operations 2: perfect condition $12
-Wing commander 3 original mainstream release: Everything perfect other than several tears in shrinkwrap $20
-Wing commander 4 windows 95 version $15

wing commander prophecy gold edition(not sealed): includes all original CDs, manuals, paperwork, and box in great condition: $30

Strategy Guides
-Wing commander 1 and 2 the ultimate strategy guide: 2 copies of this great condtion: $10 each
-Secrets of the wing commander universe by Mark Minasi: good condition cover has a little wear: $24
-Authorized combat guide to wing commander 3: $8
-Official guide to wing commander 3 with interactive cd: $10

Books
All unread condition(I had duplicate copies to read)
Action Stations, Freedom flight, end run, fleet action, heart of the tiger, wc4, false colors, wc movie novel, pilgrim stars: would prefer to sell all of them together for $24

That's quite a collection.

I might be interested in the books (though I could go without False Colors and Pilgrim Stars since I already have them in English) and of couse, I'd be interested in one of each CCG promo card. Do you have maybe pictures of them?

Shiping would have to be to Germany though.

Edit: Also, even though I am stocked enough with games copies, are those pre-WC3 games on floppies or on CD?

Similarly interested in the promo cards (or possibly more since my collection is far from complete) Though as Mekt says, a photo of them would be nice :)

Hey,

I too would be highly interested in purchasing one of each promo cards.
If there's still a pair avaliable send me a pm.

cheers

That's quite a collection.

Edit: Also, even though I am stocked enough with games copies, are those pre-WC3 games on floppies or on CD?

I might be wrong about this but SM 1 and 2 were only floppy to my knowledge except for when they were packed together on the Deluxe Edition CD.

not sure if anything is still availalable,
would be interested in:

wc movie novel, pilgrim stars
wing commander 4

The pre wc3 games are all on floppies. The SM bundle is on 3.5" and wc2 and so1 are 5.25". I can't find a way to insert pictures without having them on another website first. If you want to see pictures you can pm me your email I have them ready to send. It looks like everyone who has posted on here can get what they want except two people are interested in the wc movie novel so I'll have to go with who posted first. I'll be back tonight to check for pms. Thanks.

If you click 'go advanced' you can manage attachments and post pictures directly to Crius.net

Since I already have the movie novel in German and if Bigt028 has no copy at all, I'd have no problem in letting him get the movie novel.

Mekt-Hakkikt, thank you I really appreciate it. i do not have a copy of the movie novel or pilgrim stars, however you did respond first. So i will leave it up you. i was just interested in if the novel went off the script or solely the theatrical production.

No problem, you can have it if you still want it. I just enjoy reading books in the original language (as long as I can understand it) and some German translations seem to be very...free.

So, I just have to ask: has anyone actually received the stuff from Terrorizer? I sure didn't, too bad about the money. He wrote me some emails after I wrote him several times that he did forget before going to university, that he would send them once he returned and that it was no scam. That was about two months ago. :(

same here - wrote him some emails but no answer or merchandise arrived after I've wired the money.

Heh, thank you very much LOAF :).

I'm sorry for the rest of us too. Oh well, LOAF's probably right: you can't trust someone who is selling his WC stuff ;).

I sent him a message on Facebook; obviously, I'd like to believe this is a mistake or a case of someone in too deep rather than a concentrated effort to steal from you folks. If I don't hear back in 24 hours, we'll try contacting someone else.

Okay, hopefully good news for you folks -- he replied to my Facebook message:

Hello Ben,
I have no intention of ripping anyone one off and I'm very sorry it had to come to you stepping in and dealing with this. I'm very unorganized and am embarrassed about the whole thing. I will have the items sent by tomorrow morning and the tracking numbers shortly emailed to the buyers right after that.

Sincerely Sorry,
Loudon

--

Sounds good - lets put away our pitchforks. :) Please let me know if you don't get information from him in the near future.

Okay, hopefully good news for you folks -- he replied to my Facebook message:

Hello Ben,
I have no intention of ripping anyone one off and I'm very sorry it had to come to you stepping in and dealing with this. I'm very unorganized and am embarrassed about the whole thing. I will have the items sent by tomorrow morning and the tracking numbers shortly emailed to the buyers right after that.

Sincerely Sorry,
Loudon

--

Sounds good - lets put away our pitchforks. :) Please let me know if you don't get information from him in the near future.

Wow, thank you very very much for your efforts, that's really kind of you. I'll inform you of course as soon as I have news.

The "unorganized" thing is what he wrote me too twice as a reason/excuse. Problem was for me that he never replied to my last emails after. And I got the "I'll send it tomorrow" already. Well, hope dies last. :) In the end, the important thing is that we get our stuff eventually, it's not like they're losing value.

Back