For all german secret ops fans!

Sordid

Rear Admiral
(sorry, no linking to episode downloads, please)

I can't believe it: Finally a GERMAN Secret Ops again!

Esses caras ficam postando nessa língua bizarra, que troço doido. Só por isso vou postar em português aqui, blah blah blah.

Grandes coisas SO em alemão, não tem em português. =/

Wurst für Jedermann!

Edfilho said:
Esses caras ficam postando nessa língua bizarra, que troço doido. Só por isso vou postar em português aqui, blah blah blah.

Grandes coisas SO em alemão, não tem em português. =/

:D -> thanks to a translation programme, because I can't speak(/understand really) Portuguese. But I know some Portuguese in my old school class. That's a language!

Soweit mir bekannt ist gibt es _KEINEN_ Unterschied zwischen den deutschen und den englischen Episoden für WCSO, ausser die Sprache des Installers. Soll heissen die englischen Files sollten auf den deutschen SOs funktionieren und ganz normal deutsche Texte anzeigen.

Soweit mir bekannt ist gibt es _KEINEN_ Unterschied zwischen den deutschen und den englischen Episoden für WCSO, ausser die Sprache des Installers. Soll heissen die englischen Files sollten auf den deutschen SOs funktionieren und ganz normal deutsche Texte anzeigen.
Yes, I think so, too. Epsecially cause I downloaded at the official homepage and that one was in English ;)

Yes, you can combine the US basicversion with the german speechpack. Good that they kept most of the voices in the german version (only Casey got a new one)

Sordid said:
Yes, you can combine the US basicversion with the german speechpack. Good that they kept most of the voices in the german version (only Casey got a new one)

Of course you can. However my comment was that you can use the English mission packs on the German version. The German and the Englisch mission packs are identical sans for the installer.
If you mix any other packages you will get mixed game speech. This shouldn't be the case for the episodes.

THE_WUQKED said:
Yes, I think so, too. Epsecially cause I downloaded at the official homepage and that one was in English ;)

The homepage of SO had them in both languages at all times. I still have both variants of all files.

You only need the LAST Mission file. When you look at the tree files you'll see that with each episode it gets bigger (finally 1MB approx.)

When you install Episode 1, then 2, etc. you overwrite the same file over and over again. So it's enough to install episode 7 as it includes all!

About the legal stuff: You can find SO everywhere in the net so why don't ask EA if WCNEWS is allowed to host it.

Sordid said:
You only need the LAST Mission file. When you look at the tree files you'll see that with each episode it gets bigger (finally 1MB approx.)

When you install Episode 1, then 2, etc. you overwrite the same file over and over again. So it's enough to install episode 7 as it includes all!

Partially correct. Essentially, installing the 7th episode turns the downloadable WCSO into the WCPGold version.
100 Points if you notice the problem involved...

Sordid said:
About the legal stuff: You can find SO everywhere in the net so why don't ask EA if WCNEWS is allowed to host it.

Because they already said it isn't multiple times? But go ahead - ask them again.

PS - solution for the 100 Points question: You miss the customized fiction...

YAY! Portuguese is a language - pity there are only about 200million speakers of it - Wait, that's a LOT OF PEOPLE! =D

BTW, PLEASE READ THE STICKY THREAD!

Malar don't know the globe, because he believes in Creationism ;)

I know, it's the second language in South America (Brasil), among English, French and Dutch (!!!). Hm, Spanish is the winner with 13 countries. I ever thought, there are more "Portuguese" (a few of them are "mixed up" with Indios and Afro-Americans) Countries there. :/
But 200 Million speakers is much. Nevertheless the "best" world language is still English. I know I don't can use it perfect, but English is for all people on the world the easiest language (for Asians, Africans, Russians and for all Europeans). For the Middle Europeans, English is just perfect as language, because it combines Germanic and Latin aspects in it.

Back