Sinister Rogue - Bad Religion
Bro Hymn - Pennywise
Session - Offspring
Wanna Riot - Rancid
No Cigar - Millencolin
Into the Night - Bad Religion
Fuck Armagedon...This is Hell - Bad Religion

Punk rocker myself....

Bad Religion is one of my favorite bands. I'm with Dundradal on this one!

more songs to listen to.
Hatebreed - Live For This
Slayer - Angel Of Death
In Flames - Cloud Connected
Killswitch Engage - When Darkness Falls
Lamb Of God - A Devil In God's Country
Motorhead - Killers
Motograter - Down
Strapping Young Lad - Relentless (that's for when your blowing alot of shit up! hehe)

I have an entire Winamp playlist called "Performance"

Aggressive, high energy music specifically for squishing bugs. Consists of Sevendust, Ultraspank- "click," and several others... about forty songs.

I usually listen to ZZ Top, Aerosmith, Jimi Hendrix, Rolling Stones, Ramstein, etc when Im playing WC, or any computer game. I absolutely love listening to Immigrant Song by Led Zep when Im starting a hard mission or anything by ZZ Top when Im joyriding, especially La Grange, just keep in time with the music, thats how I destroyed the Orca on that WCP mission on nightmare, kept most of my sheilds up through it too.

"Canon in D"- Pachelbel
"BWV 1048"/ "Air"- Bach
"Bishop's Countdown"- James Horner "Aliens" Soundtrack
"The Touch"- Stan Bush
"O Fortuna"- Orff
"1812 overture"- Tchaikovsky
"Bat Out of Hell"- Meatloaf :)

Cold - Suffocate
Motorhead - Ace of Spades
Rammstein - Feuer Frei !
Killswitch Engage - Wasted Sacrifice
Superjoint Ritual - Personal Insult (special the one line in the song. "FIGHT US THE AMERICAN CITIZENS
THE MOST PISSED OFF MOTHER FUCKERS IN THE WORLD")
Dimmu Borgir - Progenies Of The Great Apocalypse (i got the funniest ozzfest story about Dimmu Borgir)

My tastes change depending on what mood I'm in. Usually when I go to play a game I'm mildly annoyed at something or other so I'll usually listen to AC\DC or Guns N Roses. at those times my favorites are:
AC\DC
Shoot To Thrill
Heatseeker
Safe In New York City
Money Talks
Big Gun

GNR
Live And Let Die
Mr. Brownstone
You Could Be Mine
Welcome To The Jungle

And I usually mix in some Saliva and Zeppelin, or Aerosmith to go with it. If I'm really pissed about something, and need to cool down, I usually go to Linkin Park Metallica and Megadeth. A lot of tracks from The Blackest Albums really go well with Prophecy. The songs have a similar sound to Cobalt 60, of course they are all Industrial remixes of Metallica songs, but Hellsau's rendition of Master Of Puppets blows just about everything else away.
But if I'm just hanging out I like to go to soundtracks, usually a lot of Hans Zimmer's stuff. Just something with a good pace, a little repitition broken up by short calm elements. The Broken Arrow soundtrack is particularly good for this, except for the first track, everything's fast paced.

Lacuna Coil - Tight Rope
Cradle Of Filth - Satanic Mantra (that will set you in the mode for any Cradle of Filth song)
In Flames - Trigger
Mushroomheads - Sun Doesn't Rise
Shadow Fall - Destroyer Of Senses

In Flames - Superhero of the computer rage
Killswitch Engage - My Last Serenade
All That Remain - Regret Not
God Forbid - Anti Hero
Slayer - Jesus saves
Lacuna Coil - Swamped

All That Remains, you have the coolest taste in music. Kudos to you, dude!

Killing Kilrathi while listening to Slayer's "Payback" would be sweet.

Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!

Dimmu at Ozzfest was great.

What about... Iron Maiden's "Aces High?" Perfect Wing Commander song.

Ooh...flight music. Does the prospect of listening to music in the cockpit while fighting the enemy bring up nostalgic images of "Iron Eagle" for anyone else?

Anyhow, I thought for a second or two and this is what I came up with for my kat-killin' playlist...

Metallica - "For Whom The Bell Tolls"
The Living End - "Roll On"
Soundgarden (or Johnny Cash) - "Rusty Cage"
"Ride of the Valkryies" (I don't know the composer, but just think the air assault scene in "Apocolypse Now")
Pantera - "Walk"
Time Zone - "World Destruction"
System of a Down - "Shimmy"
Bush - "Little Things"
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band - "Murder Incorporated"
War - "Low Rider"
Elvis Costello (or The Mudhoneys) - "Pump it up"

EDIT: Came up with two more as soon as I posted:

Metallica - "Seek and Destroy" (another PERFECT Wing Commander song)
3 Doors Down - "By My Side"

Dralthi5 said:
All That Remains, you have the coolest taste in music. Kudos to you, dude!

Killing Kilrathi while listening to Slayer's "Payback" would be sweet.

Payback's a bitch, motherfucker!

Dimmu at Ozzfest was great.

What about... Iron Maiden's "Aces High?" Perfect Wing Commander song.

Thank you Dralthi. glad someone agrees with me. Wait which Ozzfest show did u go to? cause Dimmu wasn't really that good in CT. plus with the Dimmu Borgir kid kinda ruined it for everyone.

oh okay. well i guess they were either drunk or high when they played. plus there was the Dimmu Borgir kid.

okay to explain who is the Dimmu Borgir kid is. i have to tell you the whole damn story. so here goes. okay i'm in the parking lot at ozzfest with my brother, his room mate and a few friends. all of a sudden i see the goth/reject from the crow kid coming up to me. so he comes up to me wearing a Dimmu Borgir sweater. to remind you it was suppose to be 102 that day and it was already 85 in the lot. so he comes up to me and says "DIMMU BORGIR THEY ARE FROM NORWAY!" i had to hold myself back from laughing my ass off. so he sees my brother with a slayer shirt on. he goes up to him and said "dimmu borgir has a message for you. GOD HATES US ALL!" and my brother was like "yeah and jesus saves." so through out the course of the day we see him at least 18 times. everyone we talk to was like oh yeah that asshole. the worse part about it is that fucker that seat tickets. i should of beaten him up and take his tickets.

Back