Flight Commander help

U

Unregistered

I just found this website and was looking forward to some old style gaming with FLight Commander but cannot get the velocity keys to work. I have upgraded to version 1.o1, but nothing happens when I press either + or -. I am running a Dell XPS with WIndows XP. Everything else seems to work fine. Any help would be much appreciated.

Clark

Unregistered said:
I just found this website and was looking forward to some old style gaming with FLight Commander but cannot get the velocity keys to work. I have upgraded to version 1.o1, but nothing happens when I press either + or -. I am running a Dell XPS with WIndows XP. Everything else seems to work fine. Any help would be much appreciated.

Clark

Do you have a joystick plugged in, and does it have a throttle? The throttle on the joystick takes priority over the keyboard speed. Is capslock on? Is numlock on?

I completed the first mission Now I the game crashs everytime I try to move on to the next mission.

Hmm, I did a clean install, but wasn't able to reproduce this. Does this happen when you load a save game? Please also run the game from the command prompt and post the text here.

Back