Fleet Operations Question

Been a very long time since I have posted.

Been playing alot of Standoff and Saga lately and I was going to pick up my own WC RPG again. Now me being impatient I don't want to wait until I get back to the United States to get my printed copy I finished two years ago.

All of my books and stuff are all stuck back in storage, and I don't trust my memory 100%.

Are there any websites or resources that can help me with fleet organization, mission profiles and that sort of thing. I remember there being a website for that, but I think it is gone since then.

Long live the Confederation!

The Fleet Tactics site is (was) mostly fan made information. I would suggest looking at the wcpedia project or asking some of our fellow wingnuts for information. Most of the stuff on that page is conjecture that anyone here could have come up with.

There isn't a "fleet organization" document, however things like Victory Streak and the ICIS manual do have discussions of mission types.

Fleet Tactics was a fan-made creation. 98% of the information on there was conjecture or just made up.

I still found it fun and interesting to read, so if you keep in mind that it isn't canon (you can check in the WCPedia or by asking here) and need some material for an own fan fiction or something it can be quite inspiring. Just like other fan pages, Tomes of Sivar for example. Or that other page with the fan stories. Don't know if it still exists.

Back