Five and a half gigabytes??

Blaster

Rear Admiral
I was uninstalling a program using the Add or Remove Programs tool and I noticed that the list says Standoff takes up about 5,600 Megabytes. I checked the game files and my entire Secret Ops folder takes up less than one gigabyte. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling Standoff to see what effect it had on my hard drive space and it wasn’t even close to 5 gigabytes.

It doesn’t really have any effect on the game but it is kind of weird.

Well, I'm sure it's worth five and a half gigabytes :D.

Seriously, no idea what that's about. For what it's worth, I just checked here, and my Standoff claims to take up 13 gig - beat that :p.

A fine mod like Standoff feeling the need to lie about size? What has modern society done to games?

Mine is bigger!

standoff.png

I cheated - almost half of my Standoff folder are the source videos and speech for the Ep 5 cutscenes, these things take up a lot of space when uncompressed.

I guess Windows might be confused if you install the episodes one by one. Maybe it adds the sizes up, while in reality many files are replaced?

My software thingy often messes up Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2 with eachother, I geuss that your combined filesize of Prophecy+SpecOps+Standoff is 5 gb.

Back