First thing's first...

Hero

Spaceman
This must be the smartest thing I've done since I've "lost" my computer: Using my dad's old computer to go online (too bad I 've thopught about it only now). It may have a slow modem, and a monitor that can make you blind after a couple of minutes, but I think it's worth it
wink2.gif

Luckly, I won't have suffer long, 'cause I've fixed the CPU, and all I need to do now is wait for the copy of Win98 (don't ask...).

Anyway, I've kept myself busy, and I even did a small thing for the CIC's 2nd Bday, but for some reason the mail I sent to the fan art didn't make it, so I'll do it tomarrow (if you can't wait go here: http://www.geocities.com/claw_marks/kilrathi.jpg ).

I think that this is preety much it
smile.gif
;

Or is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind about that steampunk, I've blabed long enough about it, and frankly I'm begining to hate the way I sound.

Anyway, this topic didn't come out as I wanted it to, so I'll say now what I was trying to say before: For some odd reason, the Email I sent the first time, and the new Email I sent to the Fan Art secftion of the CIC were bounced back, and the scanned drawing I made didn't make it to the site. I won't send it again for sometime, because I'm busy drawing other things (which are WC related in someway
smile.gif
), and I want to "fix" the previous scans I did.

If you want to see the original scan, just go to the link I gave in my first post.

Very nice pic Hero... (even though it [slightly] looks like Chewbacca
tongue.gif
).

I am eager to see the revised version. You can never get enough Fan Art in Wing Commander (especially the craft; when you spend a small portion of your time chuckling as to how good/poorly they did [no offense
biggrin.gif
]).

------------------
Metras
Game Master and Member of Blacklance HQ

Hmm... I do have a metre-by-metre (or was it two-by-two? I forget) painting of Prince Thrakhath / Stingray (it was one of those odd things... the art teacher wanted us to do a painting that was half animal, half human) lying around in Macau. The trouble is, it's too big to carry comfortably, and waay to big to scan.
I've also got three A3-sized Kilrathi staring down at me from my walls right now
smile.gif

Looked at your drawing, not bad. I suggest you take a life drawing class whenever you get the chance. Did wonders for me
smile.gif
I think I'll have a hack at a Kilrathi now ...

It could have been better, but I was actually tring to do the pic from the cover of WC3, but I did Thrak too big (happens all the time: I was trying to draw the dragon and Banshee from the cover of IV, but did the dragon too big, so I ended up with a dragon and some poorly made planets - I'll work on that one some more
smile.gif
).

Oh well, practise makes perfect. As soon as I'll finish the rest of the stuff and get my hands on a scanner again, I'll send a banch of scanned drawing in.

Pretty good, Hero. I tried to draw some WC characters once, but my Hobbes looked like a bear; my Blair looked like a homeless wino; and my Tolwyn looked like a 9-year old.
biggrin.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

Concidering I have more ergent things to do, like read "Crime & Punishment" or work on my "graduation work"
wink2.gif

Dralthi5: post it! post it!
smile.gif

------------------
The time is near.
There are still quite a few days remaining.

Hail to the king, baby.
-Ash, housewares

I don't care for fame, power or money...
I just want to FIGHT!
-Sanosuke Sagara

No! No!
biggrin.gif
Even if I had access to a scanner, I'd be looking around my room for hours trying to find that one peice of paper.
wink2.gif

------------------
If I'm locked on, there's no such thing as evasive action!

You must be one of those type of people who leave whatever is doodled on their desk; and not in a filing cabinet or something.

Sound distinctly like me...

biggrin.gif

Back