Final Thunderbolt VII model

psych

Destroyer of assclowns
Okay guys,

As promised before, I will start showing off the new fighter models made by the Saga team. This here is our final model of the Thunderbolt VII, remade because to be frank . . . our old model sucked so hard that black holes couldn't escape it.

Credit goes to Lars who made the model, and Lynx who made the textures.

TD1.jpg

TD2.jpg

TD3.jpg

And a compilation picture of the new Thunderbolt has been added to the Fleet Tactics site.

psych said:
Okay guys,

As promised before, I will start showing off the new fighter models made by the Saga team. This here is our final model of the Thunderbolt VII, remade because to be frank . . . our old model sucked so hard that black holes couldn't escape it.

Credit goes to Lars who made the model, and Lynx who made the textures.

Thats a real nice thunderbolt. :D

Who made the model that sucked?

I think the old model was done by the XWA people, Tolwyn or me IRC....but I realy can't remeber who it was.
Well who cares the new one looks good and that is what is importend.

Yeah, what you see here is exactly what you'll et in WC SAGA(And you can addspecular lighting that makes the surface of the ship look reflective like real metal, a shiny glassy cockpit etc... :D )

gevatter Lars said:
I think the old model was done by the XWA people, Tolwyn or me IRC....but I realy can't remeber who it was.
Well who cares the new one looks good and that is what is importend.

the best way to find it out is to visit WC3D

I've always had a soft spot for the Thud, and this is absolutely gorgeous. Why do you people tease us so; give us a demo already. :p

The purple paint job in particular is neat... the only bit I don't like is the jagginess on the tailfin. Is that intentional or just unavoidable?

Also, I assume this will be specmapped?

Back