Fighting Style

If you get fragged by a Baracuda, you should take a better look at it. Hang behind it, and the turrets can't do nothing about you (since they're all placed in the front)

oh barracuda are easy, even for me. im talking about the kilrathi ones. come up from behind and that tachyon will have you for breakfast. strike dorsal or ventral and it will have your ass for dinner. any other place (except the flanks, which is hard to get in line with) and its other turrets will make supper out of you.

it makes the dreadnaught look easy to kill (which it isnt, unless you kind of cheat and fly inside it)

Originally posted by Raging Daemon
Just

Kill, Kill, Kill

:D

That's the spirit. Burning in, and shoot everything that is displayed red or orange on your radar !!!

:)

in the cat corvette in wc3 i use the Hit-n-Run tactic. Fire all your guns empty, make a 180, recharge your gun and do it again. When the fire get's to intense, bug out. You wingmans can help a lot in this.

Is there a race or something with all these repetitive posts or something? :)

RFBurns

"Youre nothing but a symbol of the past" [Seether, WCIV]

Oh nothing :) One second there is various posts, the next its filled with ice! You got fast responses! Bet that comes in handy with the trigger eh! :D

RFBurns

"Ready thyself for rightious retrobution!" [Retros, Privateer]

hehe, well yes... when you fly out there, your finger sure get's to press a lot !!!

Bu i reply one almost any message. Just letting know my opninion

Well, here are some pretty god tactics I use:

WCP/SO
Type in DYNOMITE, and cntr..... errr...... I will go near them, and since I don't like head on heads, I will launch 1 missile at each of them to make them break, so you can chase them.

WCIV
Well, I will get in a banshee and start ripping apart anying that appears red and orange on my radar (and maybe grey). My alternative is to take a Spic. IR or Jav. HS and launch an initial 1 missile volley at EVERY ENEMY FIGHTER to cause them to break. Maniac seems to like it :)

WCIII
No real tactics, just run in and shoot down all the cats.

WCII
I only played this once.. :(

WCI/SWC
Well, on the simulator in SWC, It will put you through trials going from 1 ship, 2 ships, 3 ships, and 4 ships of each type, continuing, which wold be Salthi, Dralthi, Krant, and Jalthi (I believe). I survived about 35 rounds before just ejecting cause it was getting boring. I also usually just afterburn through asteroid fields since their isn't really any way to avoid them.

Me, whatever works. I make my decision on what to do on the fly...no pun intended. ;) I usually save my ordinance for when I'm within dogfighting range, unless I'm either strafing, or attacking capships. In defense missions, I try to single out the heavy ships first, mainly the mobile bombers. I've had one too many experiences where I lose the ship/base because I simply chose to chase down the closest unfriendly.

I keep missiles in reserve unless I want to take out an opponent quickly. I'm mainly a gunfighter. In head to head engagements, I begin firing with full guns at extreme range, just before the ITTS comes online and let the first target run right into the rounds.

Eat hot plasma!!!!!

my ultimate goal in life: clear the navpoint in less than 30 secondes. (i've done it maybe twice in prophecy)

I have done it lots of time, like when one reaches a navpoint that has no enemies in it, then I have cleaned it in under 30 seconds, actually in under 1 second

Well even on those empty nav points... I still take damage... dont ask me how! Maybe its because I get bloodlust and shoot down my teammates...

Hello all

I am new to the WC universe and just beat Prophecy for the first time and would like to share what I found the most effective way of killing bugs. Here it goes, when you first start an engagement, fire a few gun vollies to make them take premature action. Then set the after-burners to get behind them. Now, get behind thier engines and launch a missle. :) Can you say roach motel?

Back