Fighter that you wish you could fly?

Hooyah

Spaceman
Since were talking so much about fighters latley, which fighter do you wish you could fly in any of the games? My vote would be to fly a Strakath.

Geez, this is exactly like asking "what's your favourite fighter"... I'm starting to agree with TC on polls/questions like these...

It is What's your Favourite Fighter. Only, posted by someone else, and with a different name.

We all need E-Z-Cards. Height, weight, mass, eye colour, hair colour, favourite fighter, ship kill total... We could scan them into the CIC, and people could click on our cards to find out.

Would get rid of these threads. ;)

Whew, I've gotta wade through 80 polls to get to previous post! And after I just gave Ghost shit about this, I'm moving towards his side. :eek:

If I could fly anything I would go for the VICTORY. I have always wished that I could be in the captains chair telling fighter pilots what to do and where to go. It certainly would be a change of pace being in command of a carrier than constanly sticking your ass on the line in a puny fighter. But my hopes of grandure will never be relized because of there not being any more Wing Commander games. Alas... I think that there was a little bit of ship commanding in ARMADA, but I still feel it would be really awesome to be the commander of a carrier. Sit in the hot seat making all of the decisions. The Wing Commander movie always comes to mind when I think of that. Remember when the Kilrathi ships are coming in on a run on the Tiger Claw? that is what I think about when I think about wanting to command a carrier in the Wing Commander Universe. But the Victory will always be my one first love.

wc3lightcarrier.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by pygmypiranha
But my hopes of grandure will never be relized because of there not being any more Wing Commander games.

heh... so if they kept making games, you'd actually be able to command a Victory?

I've always wanted to fly a Panther. Small, fast, sleek and powerful. woot.

HAHAHA! So true! So true!

Speaking of palette-swapping, any news on that "Star Giants: Globular Cluster Breaker!?"

BWA HAHAHA!!

:p

Ever looked closely at the SM1 SNES box? That's not a Salthi... it's a Green Salthi. :)

Haven't heard anything about STar GIants. I'm pestering EA about another GBA port right now.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
Haven't heard anything about STar GIants. I'm pestering EA about another GBA port right now.

Oh! *Another* GBA port! I gatcha'!

Gee, I wonder what it could be *wink wink, nudge nudge*

;)

Saturnyne, heck yes I'd want to command the Victory. An old ship barely able to hold its own, but certainly still able to pack a punch. Heck yes, bring on the Kilrathi. Prepare to die furrballs!

Back