Fighter Registries?

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
C'mon LOAF I was just being funny. You gotta have a good laugh every now and then, helps relieve everyday stress. :D (believe me it works too)
Oh but LOAF has more important things on his mind, doensn't he? ;)

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...
Nobody's perfect Shane. Thats why we have this board so EVERYBODY can expand their knowledge of the WC Universe, even LOAF.;)

True enough, but there is very little WC knowledge/lore/myth/rumor that LOAF doesn't know. Welcome, btw. Sorry I didn't give you a friendlier greeting.

Originally posted by CamW
Wow where did that one come from? :)

Do Kilrathi ships use registry numbers?

From the Prophecy Guide.

Kilrathi ships do have numbers, but only a few of them are known.

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
CF-105 Scimitar
CF-117 Rapier
CF-131 Broadsword
CF-133 Assault Shuttle

F-44 Rapier II
F-54 Epee
F-57 Sabre
F-66 Thunderbolt
F/A-76 Longbow
F-86 Hellcat
F-103 Excalibur
F-104 Bearcat
F-105 Tigershark
F-106 Piranha
F-107 Lance
F-108 Panther
F-109 Vampire
F-110 Wasp

P-64 Ferret

A-17 Broadsword
A-18 Crossbow

TB-80 Devestator
TB-81 Shrike
I'm doing one of my pet peeves and reviving a dead thread, but I've got to know. I'm putting together descriptions of the fighters from WC and was wondering if this is all the registries there are? None for the Hornet or Raptor?

Thanks
C-ya

I don't believe they listed any model numbers in WC1. The Rapier II number comes from WC2 (where it also appeared), and given the CF designation, I would have to guess that the Scimitar's model number appeared in some WCM related documents.

Originally posted by Viper61
I'm putting together descriptions of the fighters from WC and was wondering if this is all the registries there are?

There are also extended designations for the fighters that appear in Secret Ops, but nothing completely new.

Originally posted by Preacher
Lance?... Never heard of it: Where the heck do we see THAT ship?...

"Lance" ?? I dont remember...The Dragon is named Lance as well ??

From where did you get that info ?I don remeber..:rolleyes:

Back