Fighter Registries?

Does anybody know the fighter designations for the Arrow, or ANY wing commander fighter for that matter?

Example; F-44G Rapier (the "F-44G")

Thanks.:)

Okay, I've got a couple....

F-44A Rapier II
F-44G Rapier II
F-103 Excalibur
F-104 Bearcat
HF-66 Thunderbolt VII
A-17D Broadsword

.... that's all .... lots of missing fighters as you can see...

Here you go. I got these from my WCP gold Flight manual.

F-106A Piranha
F/A-105A Tigershark
F-110A Wasp
F-108A Panther
F-109A Vampire
TB-81A Shrike
TB-80A Devestator
F-108S Black Panther
F-109S Black Vampire
F-110S Black Wasp
TB-81S Black Shrike
TB-80S Black Devestator
F-103D Excalibur
F-66D Thunderbolt
F/A 105B Tigershark
F-106C Piranha
F-109B Vampire

You'll probably notice that some ships appear more than once but with different numbers. That is because the ships have been modified from the previous models

I'll just point out that the letters *after* the numbers are variants, so if there's a P-64C Ferret, for example, there's also a P-64B and a P-64A Ferret. The one exception to this that I know of is the S variant in Secret Ops. This designates the Black variant of the craft and doesn't neccessarily mean that there is, for example, a Q variant.

TC

Another one from WC2: YA-18A Crossbow
That was the prototype's designation, though. The actual mass produced version might have been designated A-18, since the Broadswords are A-17.

--Eder

CF-105 Scimitar
CF-117 Rapier
CF-131 Broadsword
CF-133 Assault Shuttle

F-44 Rapier II
F-54 Epee
F-57 Sabre
F-66 Thunderbolt
F/A-76 Longbow
F-86 Hellcat
F-103 Excalibur
F-104 Bearcat
F-105 Tigershark
F-106 Piranha
F-107 Lance
F-108 Panther
F-109 Vampire
F-110 Wasp

P-64 Ferret

A-17 Broadsword
A-18 Crossbow

TB-80 Devestator
TB-81 Shrike

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF
CF-105 Scimitar
CF-117 Rapier
CF-131 Broadsword
CF-133 Assault Shuttle

F-44 Rapier II
F-54 Epee
F-57 Sabre
F-66 Thunderbolt
F/A-76 Longbow
F-86 Hellcat
F-103 Excalibur
F-104 Bearcat
F-105 Tigershark
F-106 Piranha
F-107 Lance
F-108 Panther
F-109 Vampire
F-110 Wasp

P-64 Ferret

A-17 Broadsword
A-18 Crossbow

TB-80 Devestator
TB-81 Shrike

I don't know if you noticed but some of those ships were already posted. copycat.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by I'm thinkin...

I don't know if you noticed but some of those ships were already posted. copycat.:rolleyes:

I've spent about five minutes thinking about this -- far too long, if you ask me -- and I just can't figure it out... there's absolutely no way to be as sarcastic and insulting as I want to be in reply to this comment. It's just impossible!

He's new, he'll learn. I'd say post a note at the top of the Board explaining you are the final word on all that is WC, but based on the success of the SO post, I doubt it would help :)

Originally posted by Bandit LOAF

I've spent about five minutes thinking about this -- far too long, if you ask me -- and I just can't figure it out... there's absolutely no way to be as sarcastic and insulting as I want to be in reply to this comment. It's just impossible!

C'mon LOAF I was just being funny. You gotta have a good laugh every now and then, helps relieve everyday stress.:D (believe me it works too)

P.S. I was chuckling to my self as I wrote that

He's new, he'll learn. I'd say post a note at the top of the Board explaining you are the final word on all that is WC, but based on the success of the SO post, I doubt it would help

Nobody's perfect Shane. Thats why we have this board so EVERYBODY can expand their knowledge of the WC Universe, even LOAF.;)

Back